Field Trip

Today was the day that we were going to the park. It was like a reward for the kids that behaved and stuff. The bell rang for first period and I went to the lab since for first period I went to the highschool for Spanish. There were very few kids there. There was my Ashley and her friends, along with another kid I've never seen. I talked with one of my, uh, friends' friends. His name was Walter. We just talked about random stuff like pirates and SpongeBob. The intercom finally came on and said " All 7th and 8th grade students going on the trip, please go to the patio at this time." We all left and sat on the patio. I saved seats for Jace, Jake, Clem, and our other friend Steven. Jonathan went home and didn't want to go on the trip. Someone else also sat with us. It was our friend Dave. Me and Dave talked all the time but we weren't close like me Jace, Jake, Jonathan, and Clem. When the chaperones called out your name, you had to get on the bus. I sat in a seat with a 7th grade girl and I tried my hardest to give her space. But Clem and Jake we're sitting in the seat next to us. I held Clem's bag for comfort. I couldn't breathe. I was close to a panic attack. I hated being around people. I preferred to be alone, except sometimes when I was with my friends. I was called " antisocial", but I'm really asocial. It's a little different than being antisocial. I preferred being alone but I could possibly tolerate social events. Possibly. It took us about 20 or so minutes to get to the park. They let us go and me and all our friends went to a table area in the back of the park. We all put our stuff down and did one of my other favorite things. We just had fun. We danced around singing songs from musicals. One of my minor friends, Brady, was hanging out with us and so was his sister, Jaclyn. We ate candy and had soda. It was so much fun! One of the best days I've had in a while! Until right before lunch.
We were all sitting around the table, laughing. We were playing Heart Roulette, which was just asking a question and pulling out one of those candy Valentine's day hearts for the answer. Steven was joking around with Jake. " I bet you won't snort that candy." He told him. Jake crushed up a few candies, and so did Dave and another kid. They snorted it! They snorted it! What the hell were they thinking! Everyone was laughing except me. I went and sat on the other end of the table with some of our 7th grade friends. They weren't laughing either. " Man, that's so stupid." One of them said. His name was Scott. The other agreed. " I can't believe they'd do that." I said, shaking my head. We were called for lunch and I started ranting to Jace. " What were they thinking? Snorting shit! You know that's the same as snorting drugs! I can't fucking believe this!" I went on and on. Everyone was confused about why it made me so upset. I honestly didn't know either. Except I knew exactly why I was so upset. There were rumors, from several people, that my mom was a drug addict. She'd rather party and do drugs than see her kids. That's also why my dad's second wife is in jail. She's Kodi's mom. I hate her. She deserves jail. You know what she did? She- uh, nevermind. Forget that part. I hate her, but I love my brother. She fucked up his whole life! I will never forgive her for that! Or the other thing. Let's just say, she's a big part of why I'm the way I am.
Moving on, I kept ranting to Jace. He kept nodding. He thought I was mad at everyone. I assured that I wasn't upset with him. We went back to the table since we weren't eating. I was upset for mostly the rest of the trip. Before we knew it, we were heading back to school. At least on the way back I didn't feel like my lungs were going to quit. We played in the field at the school until the day was nearly over.
Ha, and I actually thought i was going to have a perfect day. Stupid me.
( To be continued)