A/N

I don't feel like doing an actual update so I'm just gonna post this.

I met my teachers today.

Psychology teacher: I like him
Geography teacher: I like him
Spanish teacher: Don't know about her yet
Geometry teacher: Eh...bad vibes from her
English teacher: I love that guy
Avid teacher: She seems nice
Biology teacher: NOPE DON'T LIKE HER

Psychology first impression:
He told us we were going to be learning about behaviors, evolution, sexualities ( YES!), and a few more things. He seems really nice. He's a very happy person.

Geography first impression:
He was laughing and joking around with us. He was really nice to everyone. Very happy person. He asked why we, as freshmen, wanted to take a college level class and I told him I like to be challenged. He said he was happy to hear that.

Spanish first impression:
She was laughing and joking around. She seems nice but I wasn't around her long enough to know if I'm going to like her class or not.

Geometry first impression:
She's kinda...strange. Not strange in a good way. She seems a little plain and boring. Plus I've heard things about her from other students. She isn't known as the nicest and warmest person around campus.

English first impression:
Let me say this again. I love that guy! He's so funny and kind. He's also a very happy person. I'm looking forward to his class a lot.

Avid first impression:
She seems really nice. She's very happy. I've heard a lot of great things about her. She always smiles and she's really good with her students and talking to them.

Biology first impression:
Excuse me while I go die. First, I can tell she does not like me. But I don't really care because either don't like her either. She reminds me of my seventh grade English teacher, who's class I had to switch out of halfway through the year because I couldn't stand her anymore. I have had plenty of rumors about me and she's a very religious lady. I think she heard that I'm LGBT because after all of that went down with me and the rest of the school, she started treating me a lot different.

You know what's funny?
I take two AP classes. If you don't know what AP is, it's college classes. And I was scared most about them since they're college teachers, but they were the nicest ones. And it had me shook.

I don't understand this a day, b day, c day, and study hall shit. It's tripping me up.

Anyways, that's pretty much it.

I'll update again after my first day of school or maybe sooner if something happens.

*To Be Continued*