Another A/N

IM SORRY BUT HERE'S ANOTHER A/N BECAUSE IM TOO TIRED, CONFUSED, AND LAZY TO WRITE

So quick update.
I went to the doctor on Friday to see what my blood tests said.
I have a low vitamin D, but nothing too concerning she said.
Other than that, nothing is wrong with me. (Apparently)
She said she's confused about why my chest hurts.
I'm not anemic so that's good. I have a good count of white blood cells. ( Then why am I sick all the time?)
She said she's gonna see if they can get me approved for some echo thing(?)
It's basically where they put patches on your chest and monitor your heart or something. I don't know. I'm not a doctor.

Also a note.
Guys, I love you. I really do. And I appreciate your support and you reading my writings.
But I am currently at like #713 (or was it #723? One of those two) of like 2.75k.
For me, this is unacceptable.
I'm like at the bottom.
Having said that, is there something wrong? Do I need to start doing something differently? I'm willing to do what you suggest.
I don't have to be #1, but I'd be really happy if I can at least get back to 300.

Anyways, that's all for today. I love you. Stay safe. Don't hurt yourselves. I LOVE YOU. Pet a cat. If you're allergic, pet one anyway. They're the best. I will provide you with medicine so that you may be happy.
But seriously, if you are deathly allergic, don't do it. Watch some videos.
I won't give you medicine. I'm not a drug dealer.
But I love you all and goodnight.

* I want something cute to call my fans. Requests?*