Time to go!

Damon and I where sitting at the dinning table, we just had finish eating, and the kids where tired.

It's now around 7:00pm and the kids don't like it but they go to bed at 8:00 so I made one last announcement.

"To everyone here I love and thank you, for the loving and caring things you have done for me... I also want to say in Nicks last moments of life he was regretful and I know if he was here today we would all thank him for the wonderful gifts he has gave us"... I wink at everyone then I start to tear up. this is such a touching subject for me. "I also want to thank Damon even though you stole my hart, I let you. you have saved me gave me beautiful children, and I can't ask you more, but one thing." Im crying right now and Damon looks up and me and smiles, the children and our/my family is looking at us glossy eyed. "give me more and more children, but right now I want just one, and before you say anything the reason why I say this is because we owe it to our selfs to make our life so much more complicated, haha" I laugh nervously. Damon gets up from his seat and passionately kisses me. the kiss was long and soft.

"Bailey Salvator, I want to say you are the light to my eyes and your the love of my life, yes I will give us another child, and many more to come." He pulls away and looks me into my eyes an kisses me again.

"Ewwww!!!" Luke says.

"Does this mean we are going to have another brother?" Alison said.

"Can we go home I'm tired!!!" Nathan tiredly said.

"Wait what does this mean?" rose raised her head.

I smiled an answered Nathan's question. "we are going right now."

I smiled at Damon and he growled, I giggled, and he smirked. "I will love you forever!!" Damon whispers into my ear, then I smile.

"Ok boys and girls let's go home." I here sighs and disappointments that they have to home. "sorry guys but you know bed time."

They all got up one by one and lined them selves up. We start to walk out the door when I hear this sound almost screeching sound. I cover my ears and scream. I fall to the ground and Damon comes running up to me.

"Daddy!!! help her!!" I hear Jason yell.

"Nathan come here!!" Damon yells.

Nathan walks up to me and then a pain in my head that goes from one side to the next shoots back and forth.

I scream once more then, Nathan lays a sad small hand on my head, and I almost felt calmed. Damon gave him permission to use his gift that's the only way it works on us. I was in and out of it but for probably ten min. but when I came around I I heard this voice in my head then I heard Jason say something I couldn't quit make it out, but then I heard something whisper into my ear.

"They are coming... help our children..."

Then the lights in my eyes went out...

---------------------

I woke up in a puddle of sweat. I was Laying my bed and Damon was across from me.

I through a pillow into Damon's face.

He groans. "what!" under is breath.

"How long was I out??" I whisper.

"Longer than usual, but not too long only and hour." I sigh in relief.

I have had these nightmares for a long time, then sometime I can project them so the pain is real but not the actions. so it's real but not if you understand what I mean.

"Are the kids ok? I hate having them see there mom go through that." I turn over more and lay on top of damon.

"Ya they are fine, but Jason was acting a bit odd, but he said he was fine." he smiles a tired smile.

"Ok thanks babe!!" I smile a playful smile. I see Damon's eyes light up.

I kiss his cheek then the other side I avoid his lips and move down his solid chest, I kiss every spot and I here him groan.

I smile at the pleasure I giving him.

"Don't tease me Bailey!!" he growls and flips me over to where he is on top of me.

"Me I would never" I smirk playfully.

He kisses me roughly then rips my shirt off and slowly makes his my down to my lower area.

I moan in pleasure and reply back.

"Who's the teasing one know." I smile then he pushes into me.

"Not me!!" he smiles and keeps pushing at a faster and faster pace.

I push my back up in the middle of my climax then I suddenly release, and so does he. he falls down on top of my and starts to kiss me again. you see vampires can go all night, they can go for days if they wanted to. he kisses up and down my chest and in between my breasts, and then he goes towards my neck and bites down. biting down is a lot like a werewolf thing but it makes sex way better for us.

I try to keep in a scream so I don't wake the kids up they might be heavy sleepers but you never know.

We stop about around 5:30am because the children like to wake up around 6:00 and we don't want them to walk in on us. even though we sleep we don't need it, but it's nice to dream sometimes.

I lay my head on top on Damon getting a breather and say.

"Your going to buy me a new shirt asshole!!" I smile. I get up and walk to my closet and pull out a part of underwear and jogging pants and a bra and red shirt. Damon does the same and as soon as he gets dressed rose walks in all groggy and tired.

Sorry for the late update but I was kind of taking a break, but I'm back now, so I hope you like the update. please also read my new story......

Questions comments concerns???