Closer

It's been a couple of days Damon and I have been really good.

After that night we talked and he help me, I was still needing answers so the next day without Damon's approval I met up with Ms. Adams, and I found out all the things she said were just lies.

She did admit that she went a little crazy for awhile because she had this weird crush on damon, but she said it ended after she met me.

I'm growing everyday and it's odd. the baby in my belly is so strong and it's wired because I can feel the strength that my baby Alex has over me.

It's been silent for the past days after I found out that Alex will be coming, I kind have been going crazy.

"Ugh do I really have to wear that." I point to the big blouse that was on the bed. I had a towel wrapped around me and my hair was wet.

I just had gotten out of the shower and I was trying to find clothes that fit me but all I could find was this ugly green blouse that would be pretty, but can't be because it was a ugly green.

I put it on because I have no choice.

I make my way down stair with this ugly blouse on with jeans.

I walk down to Damon and Nick talking with Judith. (Judith is in the first book. He can see the future, he talked with Bailey about her future.)

"Hi Judith, haven't seen you in a long time." He looks the same.

Same blond hair, and blue eyes. Tall lean built body.

"Ya it has, you look so different."

I shrug and smile.

"Well it seems that I'm never going to see you while I'm not pregnant. well I'm hungry." I giggle at my sudden change in mood.

I walk into the kitchen and I hear this loud crash.

"Catch him!!" someone yells.

"The queen is in the kitchen!!" another person yells.

I'm at the counter and my glass of blood slips out of my hand and at the same moment, a man tall 6'3 maybe, black hair and piecing blue eyes.

There's blood on the floor and a man in my kitchen with a deadly glare on me.

I slowly back up each step I take he takes another.

I grab my belly and he looks down. A smirk spreads across his face.

"Bailey!!" I here Damon calling along with Nick.

The man stops in his tracks and looks at me in pure shock.

"Oh my god." He says in shock.

"Grab him." someone run into the kitchen and along came Damon running towards me and grabs me in a deadly hold.

They wrap his hands behind his back as he struggles his eyes never leaving mine.

As if on cue it clicked.

Shit shit.

"Stop!" I yell.

Everyone looks at me.

His features and and looks look all the same as Damon's.

Nick runs in and stops in his tracks.

I pull my self out of Damon's arms, and walk up to my boy, my son.

"Let him go!" the guards look at me.

"But mrs--" he starts.

"I said let him GO!" he stops and drops him.

He lands on his knees, an his eyes are on the ground.

Everyone was looking at me as if I was crazy. none of them knew why I was doing this.

I land onto my knees and grab my son into a hold.

He stiffens in my hold.

"It's okay" I said and slowly he relaxed.

"Bailey who is this." Damon asked on the behalf of everyone else.

I lifted my sons head and look into his eyes, and smile.

"My son" hurt pain and sadness crossed Alex's face.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE...

Hey very sorry for a late update I was sick then Christmas came around.

So I have decided that this book won't be as long as the other, but it will still be long.

Love you fans, also I will still be making story's

Questions comments and concerns.

I hope y'all know I love comments it helps bring my spirit up and want to update because it lets me know y'all love my story.