He the King!

I slide down the wall right up against Adams cell.

"Once I tell you you can't go back." she looks at me concerned. why?

I nod reassuring.

"I was sent back into time to keep you away from the dark lord. He will soon be born in this time, but when Alex is older he it too, and he is cruel and possessive, he kills for the fun of it, he's a sadist. His father kills you." She point to my belly.

How does he kill me and my baby doesn't die. I get shiver down my neck and Alex kicks again.

"He kills you by using the only other person that can travel through time. he supposed to kill you, and Alex, but somehow Alex gets away, and he becomes a great king. none of your other children felt right being the the queens and kings so they gave it to him." my eyes are wide and thirsty for information.

"He's a great king, but the dark lord hates him and wants him dead he wants to kill your baby ahead of time so he can rule both kingdoms, that's why it's a good think he can't find your children." She looks at me tears in here eyes.

"Wait why did you say you were going to kill all my children then?" I look at her confused.

"Alex told me to play off that I was a bad person." she crokes.

"Damon is your lover and Nick is your protecter, and so is your mother. they were made to keep you safe. fate just got confused when you and the boys were born she got your scars mixed up, but it was all for a purpose. I hope. bottom line is I was sent back to keep you safe. I've failed. Alex will be coming her now, but if he doesn't make it don't give in to the torture."

I hear the seller doors open.

I whisper. "I'll get you out of hear you don't disserve this, you were trying to keep your queen and future king safe." I smile and hurry up as fast as I can and find the back exit.

The information I was given was big, and to thing Nick and Damon only know half of it.

I walk along the cellars then towards the trees, and the wooded area. I feel for another walk.

"Hey baby girl you've gotten so big." a voice booms from behind me. the sweet soft voice that I've been craving more that cake.

"M-mom?" I turn around to see a women long dirty bling hair tall and built, but not to built.

I let out a soft sob. "mommy!"

I run into my warm mothers arms. oh how I've missed her. her soft limps are on my forehead as she rocks me to calm down.

After what feels like forever she pulls away.

She holds me at arms length. "wow!! baby girl you have a baby in there." she smiles.

"I also have six more, but you won't be--" I sob again. damn my emotions. "--you won't be meeting anytime soon."

"Oh baby girl I'm sorry." My mother gives me a smile that can lift any spirit.

"My grandchildren are safe right?"

I nod and giggle and my mothers sillyness.

"Now let's go in side. shall we?" she hold out her hand and I take it.

I lay my head into her shoulder and relax for actually the first time in my vampire life.

We are walking towards to entrance to the door when I ask.
"Are you a vampire?"

My mother stops in her tracks.

"No. I'm a witch. I put a mortality spell on me. Are you a vampire?"

WHAT! she doesn't know that I'm a vampire? shit mom.

I look into her eyes.

"Well yes." my mother leans down to my belly.

"You got two very fucked up family members on your mothers side." she laughs and I relaxed once again.

She seems fine with the idea of me being a vampire.

We are sitting in the living room on the couches talking. I've told her about everything I could on what going on, and she listened, like a good mother she is.

As we where talking Damon walks in with a red flustered face, and I know he was trying to talk to Adams.

Damon sits down on the couch and pull me towards him.

"Oh sweetie you look like your mother! how sad!" my mother laughs. she can be such a kid, but right now it's nice not having to worry. she distracting.

Damon looks at me then to my mother. shit he didn't know she was here. wait I don't know how she's here. in the mist of her arrival I forgot to ask how she got out of the dream state.

"Mom. how are you here?" I ask confused.

She looks at me and I already know what she's going to say.

"Magic. took a hell of a lot, but I got out no thanks to adams." she smile then bites her tung as if she said something wrong.

"Adams? wait I'm lost. what the hell is going on?"

"Madison?" there is a voice behind me known as Marry's.

"Marry long time no see." my mom just smiles again.

"Who the hell it this?" Nick walks in.

"Nick son?" Marry says. Confused that her messed up son is alive and so is her best friend.

"Bailey what's going on?" Damon says.

They all look at me and I feel as if I should shrink but I dont. I'm just as confused as they are.

"Um?"

Question comments comcerns?

If you give me 10 comments and
10votes I'll update right away. Before Friday so like a extra bonus.