Death is the futures past part 2

"And I'm terribly sorry for it." Nick says in all truth.

I feel my self drained again and spaced out.

"So what do we do?" I question monotoned.

"We wait until she talks?" Damon Said.

"She won't" I applied sternly.

"How do you know she wont?" Damon asks me with concern laced through him.

"Just because." I reject back.

We stand in silence for what felt like forever.

I git up And just leave.

I yell "I'm going to walk around outside for awhile."

Damon walks out. "no it's to dangerous" he lying to me I can feel it, so I play along with him.

"You caught the bad person didn't you.?" he nod his head and with that I left.

I don't realize that when I left I only had pj bottoms on a a sweat shirt. I was barefoot. How far was I goin to go with shoes I mean I'm not leaving.

Once the air hits me I feel instantly cold, I shiver, but I get over it. The cold really doesn't effect me.

I walk along the grass, and I near the border to the gates of the castle.

"Hi mom." I turn to see a man with blond hair like mine but the body of Nick.

"Who are you?!" I take a step back furthered from this man and wrap my arms around my belly getting ready to protect my child at all costs.

"How did you get in here?" I question him again when he didn't answer my first question.

"It's me Nathan." he half smiles. "I have forgotten how gorgeous you were, we all did, even dads." I look at him confused.

"What?" this man looks to be 20years of age.

"I don't mean to scare you mother, but I was sent back by Alex to worn you about to great evil." Nathan huffs and looks down towards his feet.

"I only have 30 more seconds, but I want you to know as much and it kills you to be tortured do not give in, if you do your life will be taken." he looks into to my eyes for a brief second then he's gone.

Alex, who is Alex. So many questions were being asked in my head and I had no idea how to answer them. what did he mean tout red and not giving in.

I walk back towards the front doors and open them, and right away I see Nick.

"Nick" I call out. He looks at me.

"I need a legit answer can you give that to me?" He looks at me questioning why I'm even talking to him.

"Yes." I states.

"Why we're you sent back? why are you still even alive?" he looks at me, trying to decided if he should tell me or not.

"Um, Bailey you must not--- get mad." Nick looks at me and I nod.

" I never really died, I mean you did kill me, but this whole thing has been happening even before I met you, they have been planning this for years. They through me and your mother into the dream state. that's all I can tell you know." I look at him amazed that he even told me.

"Wait my mother?" he nods and my heart skips. she's alive.

"Where is she?" he looks at me ashamed.

"When we where thrown out of the dream state she was coming with us, but something held her back. she told me to save you, and she will save herself." I step back and Nick reaches for me.

My mother was with him and he let her go? no!

"No" I walk passed him and up into mine and Damon's room.
I guess, and sure enough Damon is laying on the bed look at the ceiling. I lay up next to him and grab his hand.

"Everything will be ok. even the things your not telling me." I shift to my side and kiss Damon as if y life depended on it.

I shift back onto my back.

"I was thinking of some names." Damon inters our silence.

I smile at our change of conversation.

"You did know? hmmm? Shoot" my smile reaches my eyes.

"Ok for a girl 'Laya' and for a boy 'Alex'. my smile fades quickly and my hearts to pound.

'Alex'.

Thank you everyone please comment questions vote anything and as y'all know I like them comments.