Party!!

I turn away from what I saw and I grab ahold of Damon's arm.

"You ok babe?" He says a little worried.

"Ya. Fine. I just thought I saw something." I say confused.

We finally arrive and the front gate, and it opens quit fast.

"Hmmm?" Damon's nods towards the gate.

"What?" I say curious.

"Mother has something up her nickers!!" he say jokingly.

I look in front of me and I see that Luke is sitting on the pavement crying.

I walk closer and I see Isaac come running to me.

"What's wrong Luke?" I say bending down to his level.

"Momma he heard, and I heard Jason say in his head that we aren't part of the family---he keeps saying that's we aren't related." Isaac states messing up on his grammer.

I have always known Jason would be the first to figure out they aren't full blood because he doesn't know that I know that he can talk to the dead.

His gift is powerful just like the rest of my kids powers.

I pick Luke up and grab Isaac's hand.

See Isaac and Luke can reads minds and as you know Rose can see the future and Nathan can feel and change emotion. Alison has great powerful magic including a deadly scream the she can project and Jason my oldest can relate to the dead and it scares me the most.

I have blocked every gift that my children can use on me and Damon because we have things they don't need to know.

"Everything okay?" Damon bends down to Isaac.

"Do you want daddy to hold you?" Isaac nods and Damon picks him up too.

We start to walk again to catch up to the children and I see Jason standing there and I look at him and say with my mother voice on.

"We are having a talk later young man!" my children you have to love them.

We reach the front door and I open it and Nathan and Rose and Isaac and Luke's face light up, they know something I don't.

"Mommy hurry." Alison pulls on me.

"Ok ok---" I was about to lecture her on how not to push people, but then I hear a big.

"SURPRISE!!!" my face goes from stressed to relived.

I laugh. "I knew we forgot something." Damon yells giving a hand shake to Milton the butler.

I let Luke down and he goes and plays and so do the others.

I walk over to Damon right next to him and he grabs my waist and kisses my neck. "Happy anniversary! baby."

I start to laugh because I forgot the most special time of my life when I met this jackass in front of me...

There was a hint of sarcasm in there.

"Oh my god, it's beed three long years with six children oh my god..." he kisses me on the lips and a long soft kiss was left there for what I would guess minutes then Alison grabs ahold of my pants.

"Mommy I don't feel good." Alison gift gives her headaches sometimes so I sometimes have to take away the pain with my power.

I hope you liked the chapter I'm sorry it's kind of short but there will be a update every week so soon my friends soon...

~EDITED