Nightmare. Part two!

''how can i be your mightmare?'' I look at him with confusion.

I'm afraid to confront you. I was a dick and I nearly killed you and your baby, right before I died I new I messed up, but I also new that I needed to die for what I did. I did so much wrong, and for that I am sorry." he looks up at me and cringes his face.

He's in physical pain, but how? I look at him, and try not to cry. I have cried for years now, and I'm tired I want to go home to my husband, I want to see my children.

"You look like your in pain." I blurt.

"Yes, I am there is a wire that is around my wrist and it's burning me."

"Maybe I can help?" I ask.

"You--"

I hear this loud boom and my heart swells and I feel like a thousand bricks have slammed into me.

"Wake up, bitch." I roll my head around and the table has vanished and Nick is gone.

My vision is focusing, as I try not to pass out.

"Were am I?"

The place looks familiar, almost like my old house before I moved with Damon.

"I'm about to send you back into your real world with a message. Also I going to send Nick with you. he takes up to much space and I need as much as I can get."

I look at the women weirdly, and then poof Nick is beside me.

There is a glowing red light, it start at the middle of the room. The women looks at us.

"Have a nice trip!" She pushes us through the portal, and then nothing, but darkness.

-------------Damon'sPOV-------

We still haven't found the person who put Bailey in a comma. I lay against her bed every day and pray to whom I don't know, but if there is someone out there, I'll do what ever I can.

"What do you mean we should just let her die!!?" I yell and one of lead meeting girls.

"Well she's been in a comma for a while now and I don't think she's going to wake up. I think it's time to let her go." the look on her face doesn't look remorseful, it looks like she doesn't care for her queen.

"I know it took you a lot to get up to your title, from maid to lead meeting women, BUT!!! that does not give you the right to tell me to let my wife die."

"Well I love you." she moves across the table she was standing near and move towards me. she try's to lay her lips onto me.

I grab her throat.

"Get the hell out of my office!" she gives me a look.

"NOW!" I yelled.

She huffs and marches out.

"she will be dead." I look at her and I new, she was the person who put Bailey in the comma.

She leaves to room and I run out to follow her, but she's gone.

"Shit! guards!" the guards ran to me.

"Yes sir?" they seemed confused.

"Find miss Adams and on sight kill her." they seemed even more confused, but they did what they were told. the halls were filled with guards and everyone was looking for her.

----------BaileysPOV--------

I felt my eyes fluttering, they seemed so weak.

What did the women mean she was going to send Damon a message?

I heard shouts and yells. I roll over, and lift my self up, Nick is on the floor moaning in pain.

I lay my self on the edge of the bed and try to lift my self up, but I fell. In so weak. my belly was so swollen.

Nick was up in a flash helping me.

"What's going on?" I look at him scared.

"I dont know, but we will figure it out.

Nick leads me to the door and he opens it. guards are yelling and tanning down the halls.

One stops and looks at me then to Nick, and draws his gun.

I raise my hand, and use what energy I had and used my powers in him. he fell to the ground asleep.

"Wow you've gotten good at magic." Nick says.

"Ya" is all I can say im to tired.

"Were do we go?"

"Mm?"

We walk down the hall Nick still helping me, and he turns, and leads us into the living space.

--------DamonPOV.----------

I rush to baileys room and open the door, and find her missing, and there is a guard on the floor.

I push the guard up, and he wakes up.

"Where's Bailey?"

"Nick. He has her, she used her magic on me." he said weak.

I turned my heart skipped Nick. how? he was apart of it.

I ran around to hall and into the living room and Nick was holding Bailey.

"Guards!!" I yelled, and as if practiced they all ran towards me.

It only took on look and they all had there guns drawn towards Nick and bailey.

"No. Damon. It's not what you think he's good he's helping me." Bailey whispers.

I look at her then to Nick, and he nods, and walks towards me and hands me bailey.

"Damon the women did something to Bailey. she injected her with something, I don't know what, or who she is." I look at Nick, how is this even possible.

"I do." Nick looks at me, and Bailey lays her head into my chest.

"Are you ok Bailey?" she looks like she Is struggling.

"No I can't-- breath."

Comment. vote. love you fans we have come a long way. hope to see comments.