Nightmare.

"Who are you?" I frantically scream.

My arms are bound to a chair and so are my feet. There is blood everywhere.

""What happened to me?" I cry.

"Well it seems that you have lost the baby due to a very serious miscarriage" she say as in a duh tone. my heart brakes and I feel that I have lost every thing. I cry out in pain.

I here this loud noise and it feels like my head was crushed, there is a gun shot sound through the big empty dark building then in a flash I'm in the Forrest.

I here dogs barking, I'm running. my feet are barefoot. the dirt is wet and moist and the sun is just rising. my belly is huge and my running is more like a fast walk.

What the hell.

"There she is!" someone yells. feel that if I don't run my baby an I will die.

Boom! boom!

There is a big sting in my back and I fall down to the ground wincing at the pain. "help!!" I scream blood is rushing out of my belly and by baby is not moving. the same women I saw moments ago walks up to me with a gun.

"This is your hell." boom! she shoot me.

I wake up tied up again crying. "HELP!!!" I scream. I'm repeating every aspect of losing my child. The pain is unbearable.

---------Damon'sPOV-------

I'm in father office and I'm pacing back and forth waiting for the news on Bailey. it's been three days and there has been little movement , it seems like her body moves every 5hours almost as if she's shot.

I think I'm going about crazy because I feel as if I hear Bailey screaming for me to help her.

My father comes in and he doesn't seem to happy.

"What father?" I panic pleading.

"Son..." he pauses and I feel this news is going to break me, I can't lose her.

"Son" he goes on "she is in a dream state, we had a witch test her on every possible thing there could be and it came back positive on a dream state. she is almost like stuck in limbo, it's creating her worse fears and then repeating them over and over, but what I don't get is that, yes only a witch can be put in limbo, but another witch had to have put her into it, that's what doesn't make since."

I clench my fist and walk out of the room, and use my vampire speed, and I find my self by baileys side again. she has grown so much. I kneel down beside her and place here hand into my mine. I look at her pail skin, and her Hair that is some how darkening, and catch the escaped tear coming from her.

"Hey baby. so as we know your in limbo and I know your probably living through every worse fear you've ever had, but I will find this witch and kill them." I smile and rub her belly and then kiss her on the lips.

-----unknown voice-------

He doesn't even notice me. I slip in slip out. I hope he doesn't find me. I wouldn't want to let my boss down. shit. I hear someone's foot step coming towards to door.

Sorry. Bailey I would never hurt you if it weren't for him.

I meant to keep you safe.

--------Bailey------

"I would never love you, you are worthless ugly and I hate you. Our children are fake they aren't mine you little slut." I beg and plead but he won't stop. "please I love you!" I cry and scream at the same time. Damon has been yelling at me for only god knows how long. I cry even harder every time he tells me he doesn't love me. "I will kill the baby them you, I will let you watch the most happiest day in my life. I try to unravel myself but the rope tightens, and a knife is drawn from his pocket and he stabs me right in the belly.

My setting is changed and I placed in a room, I have never been in this place before this is the first. I look around and check everything I pregnant again. I look across a table and I see someone I would least of thought Nick.

"Nick?" I say out loud almost afraid what my mind has made up for me now.

"Bailey? is that you?" I stare into the mans eyes and I feel that he is real and that something is very wrong.

"How long have you been here?" he asks.

A tear escapes my eye. "a little over a year" I cry out. " What about you?" I ask laughing because I feel saved almost. "30 years, Bailey your stuck in limbo. and apparently along the line of my family there was a witch in it."

Limbo. that makes since years at faster and longer, and it brings out the worst fears in you. I look at Nick he must be fake, it must be my mind telling this.

"I'm real Bailey you don't have to second guess that, but Im trying to peace together why we are here together." he states in a worry.

"I know" I say emotionally drained and tired. he looks up full of hope.

"Why?" he looks into my eyes as if he's trying to reach my soul.

"Because you tried to kill me several times, that's why." his face goes from hopeful to regret.

"And for that I am deeply sorry."
He looks truthful.

"Why are we here?" I star bluntly know wondering what the hell is going on because this is the first time my baby has lasted over 5 min without someone trying to kill us.

"Because you are my fear."

--part two comes out tomorrow!!!!

Sorry guys it's really late I just got off of babysitting haha.

Questions comments concerns?

Vote