Chapter 3

I was looking through a lot of books but one caught my eye. I pulled it out and the title was The Cold One. It said true book ever written on the front. I took it and went to the check out. The man took a look at it.

"This is a great book. When I read this book the next day my daughter went missing and we found her this morning. Something ripped her throat out. This book will tell you the truth even if you think it's not real then your wrong." the man said.

"I'm sorry and thanks for the heads up."

The man scanned it and I paid for it. I grabbed my book and walked to the door.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I walked out the door and walked down the back road. It was now dark and cold. I saw two guys that looked familiar so I walked the other way. They started to follow me and I came out in a opened area where the rest of the group of guys from the dress store. They started to huddle me.

"Hey babe where you going?" one guy said.

"She looks so damn hot." another said.

"She looks too hot to have those clothes on." another guy said.

Then they started to touch me.

"Don't touch me!" I said.

One of the guys turned me around and took my jacket off me.

"Come on baby."

"I said don't touch me!" I yelled and kneed the guy in the place where the sun doesn't shine. He grunted in pain and I put my jacket back on my cold body. I ran away from them but one of the guys caught me. Out of nowhere a jeep came around the corner and stopped in front of me and the other guy. Shawn stepped out and punched the guy holding me.

"Dude don't touch her!" Shawn yelled.

Shawn looked at me.

"Anna get in the car."

I did as told and hopped in the front seat.

"Hey man that was very dangerous! You could have killed them!" one of the guys said.

They backed away very quickly when Shawn gave them a death glare. He got in the drivers seat and drove forward making the group of guys run and fall over their own feet. Shawn turned the car around and sped down the road.

"Shawn slow down!"

"Why should I!"

"Because you could kill us if we get in a accident!"

"I should've beat the shit out of those guys when I had the chance!" he raised his voice.

"No I could've taken care of myself!"

"Really? because when I got there the guy had you in his arms. He could have killed you. you could've never known."

"Shawn I'm serious."

"Whatever."

"Can you take me to Taco Bell so I can eat?"

Shawn started to slow down and he took a deep breath.

"Yeah I'll take you."

Once we got to Taco Bell, I got out and saw MaKayla and Sarah walking out.

"Anna where were you we waited for a while. We got hungry so we just got done." Sarah said.

"Anna and I ran into each other and started to talk. I'm sorry we kept y'all waiting." Shawn said.

"No it's okay we get it." MaKayla said.