Chapter 13

I woke up to someone banging on my door. So I opened my door to see MaKayla freaking out.

"MaKayla whats going on?" She couldn't say anything but she pointed downstairs. I ran downstairs to see blood on the walls and it lean to the bathroom. I slowly walked to the bathroom and opened the door to see Harry laying on the floor trying to catch his breath. He was bitten.

"Harry it's going to be ok. BROOK CALL SHAWN!" I yelled.

Harry was shaking and crying because he knew he was dying and I couldn't do anything. Soon he stopped moving and Shawn rushed in here.

"Damnit. He's going to turn and there is no stopping it. If MaKayla seen anything then she will be next. We're at war with the bad vampires. Anna, Harry will wake soon so you need to give me some of your blood." I opened the bathroom closet and grabbed one of the tubes of my blood and handed it to Shawn.

"Anna get out of here and take MaKayla with you. Brook and I will handle this."

I ran back upstairs and grabbed my phone and MaKayla. We ran downstairs and went got in my car and left. I drove down the road and something flew in front of my car. I slammed on the breaks and got out of the car and locked the door.

"Who's there!" It started to pour down rain and the wind was blowing hard. Whoever it was stopped in front of my car. I slowly walked up to the person and it was my mom.

"Mom. I thought you were died."

"No Billy turned me and I ran away. I found out what happened to your real dad."

"So now you know that Billy murdered dad just so he could have you?"

"Yes. And I'm going to kill him for it."

"I heard he was on the bad vampire side."

"Yes he is. You need to get MaKayla out of here before they find out she knows because they're on their way. Anna go before y'all get caught up in this."

"Ok." With that I get in my car and leave. I drove to my uncle Jay's house and we go in and MaKayla tries to catch her breath since she took all that stuff in.

"MaKayla what happened back there?" I asked her.

"Harry and I were just cuddling on the love seat in the living room and I got up to go get something to drink and when I came back I saw a woman bite him on the neck and Harry just started freaking out and blood was everywhere. the woman's eyes where red. So when I saw that I slowly hid in the kitchen because I was scared I would've been next. Once I saw her leave I ran to the bathroom where Harry was gasping for air and I freaked out and knocked on your door. Brook was already standing at her door when I came upstairs."

"MaKayla What you saw is all true, there are vampires out there waiting to make their next move and you could be next because you knowing that their vampires is very dangerous for us."

"Is Harry turning into one of them?"

"Yes but Shawn will help him I promise."

"Ok."

I walked to a empty room and call Shawn.

"Anna are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine. How is Harry?"

"He'll be alright I just need to train him extra hard because this is the first time I've ever seen someone change like this. My family, Cameron, and Brook are going to take Harry and train him together."

"For how long?"

"Maybe about three to four days."

"Please be carefully Shawn."

"I will. I love you baby."

"I love you too."

I hung up and was about to walk out when I felt a cold breeze again.

"What the hell do you want Blake." I asked not turning around.

"Anna you will die very soon or I'll kill your siblings." I  turned around and went to slap him but he catch my hand.

"Don't do that again or you'll regret it."

"I'll kill you before you touch my siblings."

"You can try but you're a human. It takes a expert to kill a vampire."

"Just like taking their sunlight ring off?" I asked and Blake looked at his hand.

"Where is my ring?" Blake asked.

I pulled my other hand out from behind me and held it in my hand.

"Anna how did you get that without me knowing?"

"Just like you said, It takes a expert to kill a vampire. Don't test me Blake. I'm not playing your stupid games anymore." I said throwing him his ring. I walked out of the room and took a deep breath. I slid down the door and started crying. I'm crying because Blake was my first love and when we started dating he was the sweetest boyfriend and then he changed into someone I didn't know. Now he's a vampire. Why does he have to be like this? I wish I never met him. He hurt me in the past and he took something I can't get back. He shattered my heart and I had to move on with my life. Then my dad died and I never got anything to remind me of him. My step dad burned everything he owned but my mom did get one of the necklaces my dad wore all the time. She wears it around her neck now. I whipped my eyes and stood up. I walked outside and walked down the road getting fresh air. The rain stopped but the wind is still blowing. I walked to my dads grave because it wasn't too far of a walk. I sat there and soon I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see my mom.

"Mom why did you marry Billy?"

"I don't know but it was a mistake. Your dad loved all of you. He would want you to have this Anna." My mom took my dads necklace off and put it around my neck.

"Mom you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to because you loved your dad so much."

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome honey."

She smiled at me and left. I held onto the necklace my dad always wore close to me and cried. I loved my dad so much. He was the best person I have ever met and I'm glad he was my dad. He was like my best friend. I got up and walked back to my uncle Jay's house. Once I got there MaKayla was sitting on the porch. I walked up on the porch and sat beside her. we didn't talk, we just sat there. After a while the sun started to come up. I looked at my phone and it was 7 A.M. We needed to go to school so I drove us back to our house and we grabbed our stuff we needed and I drove to school. Once I got there Hayes and Sarah was waiting on me and MaKayla like usually.

"Where is Shawn, Brook, and Cameron?" Hayes asked.

"They got sick so they couldn't come." I said.

Sarah and Hayes looked at each other confused.

"All of them are sick?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah." MaKayla said.

they just let it roll off there shoulders and when they turned to go to class they were holding hands.

"Wait is there something going on between y'all two?" I asked.

"Hayes asked me to be his girlfriend over the weekend." Sarah said.

"Aww that's so sweet." I said. We walked to class and I was so bored. It's not the same when Shawn isn't here. I was in my little world the whole school day. Once school was out, I drove home and took a shower, watched a movie, ate dinner and went to bed.