Chapter 14

*Shawn's POV*

Harry has been doing really good with his training  but he's been asking to see MaKayla and he knows he can't see her until he's better. It's also hard for me too because I can't see Anna. Anyways right now were teaching Harry how to fight and he has beat Cameron a few times but I haven't went yet so after him and Aaliyah train fight it will be my turn. Harry picked Aaliyah up and slammed her down to the ground and held her down which means he won. He went a little easy in Aaliyah since she smaller than all of us. I walk out in the field and I smiled at Harry and he nodded his head. He ran at me and I jump over him. He swung his arm at me but I grabbed it and his leg and throw him to the ground he jumped up and we started throwing punches but not aggressively. He finally got me in a head lock and threw me to the ground and laid on top of me.

"Ok fine you win." I said. He stood up and helped me up.

"Shawn, I really want to see my girlfriend again."

"Harry I do too but we have to stay here for at least one more day. When you go back, you can't kill my girlfriend or yours."

"Yes I get that."

"I'm proud of you Harry. You did great today." My mom told him.

"Thanks."

We all headed back to our camp sight and I was sitting in my tent when all of a sudden something ran passed my tent. I got up and walked right outside it but I knew it was a vampire but it wasn't a bad vampire. Looked around and I knew whoever it was, was behind me. I slowly turned and saw Anna's mom. Grace.

"You're Anna's mom." I said.

"Yes I am. And you're my daughters boyfriend Shawn."

"Yes I am. How did you become a vampire?" I asked her.

"Jake tried to kill me and Billy bit me so here I am."

"How come you didn't join them because normally when they change you, they try and get you to be on their side."

"I ran away and discovered how Billy killed my other husband. Which is my kids real dad. So once I find Billy, I will kill him because of what he did to my family."

"So you're basically on our side not theirs?"

"Yes. When I first became a vampire I taught myself how to survive and fight. It was hard but I did it because I wanted to protect my kids."

"So are you saying you wanted to become a vampire to protect them?"

"No. I didn't want to become this thing. I wanted to help my kids to have a better life but Billy and Jake screwed that up. Anna knows I'm still alive but my other two kids don't."

"Oh. Well as long as you talk to my mom, I'm sure you would be welcome into our group."

"Thanks. Where is your mom?"

"She's right other there in that tent." I said pointing to it.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I said smiling. I walk back in my tent and rest for a while. I looked down at my phone, I turn it on and looked at the time. 10 P.M. it said. I got up and walked out of my tent so I would have service. I called Anna.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hey Shawn."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. How is Harry doing?"

"He's doing great. We might come home tomorrow."

"That's cool. Sarah and Hayes are dating."