Chapter 21

*Shawn's POV*

It's been a few days since the fight and we all have been looking for Alex. She must have ran away when we killed the others. I know she's a bad vampire but she hasn't actually harmed anyone so she's innocent and I think I can convince her to be on our side. We don't want anymore danger about here. We also don't want to hurt the innocent people around us. I think I have a feeling where she might be because none of us vampires never went to the bad vampires home and I know it's in a small abandon hotel. We just have to find it. Alex is the only one left and we have to help her. I'm at my house by the way. Anna is at MaKayla's. She has been doing good since her mom died but I know it hurts her to lose her mom for a second time. Anna went to her old house and packed up all her mom's stuff and she found her mom's wedding band set from when her mom was married to her dad. She put them on a chain and gave it to her little sister and she gave her mothers daylight ring to her little brother. Anna has been through a lot since her father died but she's a strong young woman. Sarah has been helping Anna with her younger siblings and this is really weird but Sarah actually wasn't scared when she found out what we were. She was actually pretty cool with it. Anyways I'm packing up some stuff I might need to go get Alex and I'm only bringing Cameron, Hayes, Josh, and Harry with me. I walked downstairs and out the front door. I hopped into my jeep and picked up everyone. I looked up abandon hotels around the area and I found a area not far from her that is abandon completely. It's up passed my old house. I drove on up there and stopped right before we got to the hotel. We walked about five minutes up the street and went in the hotel. We were very quiet and once we were in there, I heard crying. I walked up the stairs and the cries got louder. I stopped by the room that the cries were coming from. I opened the door and grabbed Alex by the arm and pushed her against the wall.

"Alex I'm not here to hurt you. I just want you to listen. I know you're the only vampire left in your group but I'm going to give you a chance to join ours and if you don't choose to join then you will end up like Blake and the others and I'll be the one to kill you."

"Alright. Just please let me go."

"No I'm not letting you go Alex. You either come join us now or you're died."

"I'll go with you."

"Good and if you try anything stupid I'll kill you. So don't get on my bad side Alex."

I held her arm and once I got to the other guys Cameron grab her other arm. We got back to my jeep and we all got in. I drove back to my house and we got Alex out and sat her down in my room.

"Alex were going to ask you some questions and we can tell if your telling the truth or not. So tell the truth."

"Do you hate us?" Hayes asked her.

"I don't hate y'all, I just strongly dislike yall."

I can read her mind so I can tell if she's lying.

"She's telling the truth." I said.

"What about Shawn?" Josh asked.

"I dislike him because he fell in lo e with someone else."

"That is true."

"Did you like anyone in your vampire group?" Harry asked.

"I fell for Blake but I never got to tell him because Anna killed him."

"She's telling the truth."

"Do you think you'll like us when you get to know us all better?" Cameron asked.

"Yes."

"Wow she's actually telling the truth. Now my turn. Will you try to be friends with my girlfriend Anna?"

"Yes."

And with that said she told the truth.

"She's telling the truth."

"Now we just have to tell you about all of us." Cameron said.

With that we all went to MaKayla's house and invited Sarah and Anna's siblings. We all had a bonfire and told Alex everything about us. Alex and Anna actually did get along after a while of hanging out. After we got to know each other we all helped Alex train to fight because that was one thing she couldn't do. We all took turns and Alex beat everyone's butt but mine, Anna, Brook, Josh, and Aaliyah's. It took her about five tries to beat each of us. We also found out that her power was to cause people and vampires pain. So she said she's never going to use her power unless she needs to if danger comes our way. By the way Conner and Bella know what we are but their uncle doesn't and he doesn't need to know. Conner and Bella know we won't hurt them. They know we will protect them with our lives. We all got done fighting and sat back down at the bonfire and had smores. We all can fold food down now which is a great thing.

"Hey guys I have a surprise for y'all." I said reaching behind me and grabbing my guitar.

"Oh he brought it out again!" Cameron said.

"Yeah it's been so long since the last time I heard you play that thing." Hayes said.

I smile and put the guitar on.

"I wrote a song just over the past few days and I wanted y'all to hear it. It's called youth" I said.

After I finished the song everyone cheer for me.

"Wow. I loved it." Anna said.

"I'm glad you did baby." I said and Anna leaned down and kissed me.

*three years later*
*Shawn's POV*

A lot has happened the past three years. Anna and I fixed up her old house and we both moved in the house together. We got married a year ago and Anna's siblings moved in with us. Anna also cleaned the secret place under her old bedroom. She made it kinda like a basement since it's underground. Alex actually has a boyfriend now and guess who it is? It's Josh. They started dating a year after Alex joined our ground. Harry and MaKayla moved in together and they are engaged. Cameron and Brook got married two years ago and Hayes and Sarah just got engaged not too long ago. My parents and Aaliyah invites all of us over every Saturday for dinner. We're like a big happen family. That's everything I have always wanted. I wanted a big family of my own but I can't really have that since I'm a vampire but I have my best friends and that's all that matters. They're all my family. I'm just happy that only three of us gets to have a normal life. That's Sarah, Conner, and Bella. Their very strong and I'm proud of that. Three years and there hasn't been any danger. There hasn't been any deaths in three years around here. I'm just so happy we all have each others back. We're currently at my parents place and their cooking us dinner. I know this sounds very weird because we're vampires and were having a cook out but we all learned to hold our food down and it feels like we're human again, even if were not. I've been a vampire for four years now and I wish I had my old life back but I can't. All that matters to me right now is my whole family right here and right now. This is the best day of my life. I'm here with everyone I love. I'm Shawn Mendes and this is my story.