Chapter 20

Once we all got in the back yard I turned to Anna.

"The first step is to go hunting for animal blood." I told her. She started running through the woods and we watched Anna with our hidden camera's throughout the woods. Soon she caught a deer and killed it. She bit into its neck and sucked some of its blood. When she was done she cut it open and filled some blood bags up for everyone. She ran back to us and put the blood bags in the back pack my mom brought. She cleaned her face up and waited on me to give her, her next assignment she needs to learn.

"Now you have to fight every single one of us one by one." I told her.

"Done." She said with a smirk.

*Anna's POV*

Everyone lined up and I stood in the opened area.

"Well who's first?" I asked.

"Ok let's start off small. Aaliyah your up. Also Anna try not to actually kill us." Shawn told me.

Aaliyah stepped out in front of me. Shawn counted us off."

"On three. One...two...three!"

We ran at each other and she went to grab my leg but I jumped over her and grabbed her arm and her throat and slammed her down on the ground. But I didn't do it too hard. She kicked me over and I landed on my back. She stood up and was about to elbow me but I rolled out of the way and got on top of her when she was on the ground and held her down.

"And Aaliyah she got you down." Shawn said.

The fighting kept going on and my mom, Harry, Manny, and Brook got me down the first time I fought and I got them all down the second time. Their training me to win in a fight so I had to fight them a second time. I got the others down but the only once left I have to fight is Josh and Shawn.

"Alright Josh your up."

Only Shawn counted us off we went at each other and I was blocking most of his swings. He swung with his right very fast and I bent back and around him and grabbed him and slammed him to the ground and held him down.

"Damn your fast." Josh said and I laughed.

"Alright. I'm last so you ready babe?"

"Gladly." I said helping Josh up.

"Alright y'all two. There's no PDA during the fight." Cameron said with a laugh.

"Alright. One....two....three! Go!" Manny said.

Shawn came at me so fast I had to jump over him. I landed on one knee and front flipped forward towards him. I went to grabbed his arm but he blocked it and grabbed both of my arms and put them behind me. I jump up and kicked myself free from him and he fell on his back and I landed on my feet. I turned and he tackled me to the ground. He got on top of me but I kicked him over me and flipped myself on top of him. I held him down with my knees holding his legs down and held his arms down by his sides until his dad called Shawn down. I got up off him and smirked at him.

"Your a hard one to get down." Shawn said.

"What if she's stronger than you Shawn?" Brook asked.

"Oh no Shawn was a lot stronger than me. I could fell it. I just had to fight extra hard to get him down. Plus I was in cheer almost my whole life so I know how to find ways to get around people." I explained.

"Now we just need to find out what your power is." Shawn told me.

"I know what one of her powers are." Shawn's mom said.

"She can tell when people are dying or is about to die. Just like Josh can but she has one more power but I don't know what it is."

Shawn looked at me and thought of something.