Chapter 10

Shawn closes his door when we got into his room. I looked at his guitars and I look over at Shawn as he just looked at me with passion in his eyes.

"You play?" I asked.

"Yea." Shawn smiled.

I walk in a small cycle and ran my hand through my hair. When I look at Shawn again he gave me a very passionate look. I walk to him and he leaned down. I lift my head up for my lips to meet his. Shawn bit my bottom lip and slid his tongue into my mouth. I kissed back and his hands held my cheeks. I untucked his shirt and started to unbutton it. His hands grabbed his shirt as he helped me pull it off him. He grabbed mine and pulled it over my head. I kissed him once more as I unbuckle his belt and pants. I pulled them down and Shawn took my leggings off. We were left in only our underclothes. I pushed Shawn onto his bed and we started to make out. Shawn squeezed my butt making me moan into our kiss. I kiss down his neck, down his chest, and to his lower stomach making him moan. I kissed back up his body and I playfully bit his shoulder. Shawn hands traveled my body. I kissed along his jaw line back to his lips, we made out for a good 20 minutes. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Shawn in the eyes.

"Do you still have your bite mark from turning into a vampire?" I asked.

Shawn nodded and turned his head to the right. I saw his bite mark but it is very hard to see. You have to look very closely just to see it. I leaned down and bit the same spot.

"Hey! I don't need to change again." He laughed.

"Well too bad." I said biting harder.

"Anna not too hard and your slobbering all over me." I laugh and sucked on his neck.

"No Anna I don't need another hickey. People at school would think I'm a fuck boy." I just ignored him and I know it's annoying him.

"Alright that's it." He said.

In a flash he had me against the wall. He grabbed my jaw and turned my head. He sucked very hard on my neck and pressed me against the cold wall making me shiver. He held my arms above my head and I just closed my eyes enjoying every moment of this. I'm sure he is leaving a big hickey on my neck. He pulled away and smirked. He grabbed his clothes and put them back on. I did the same. I walked to the mirror and freaked.

"Shawn this hickey is big!" I said.

"Well next time don't tempt to ignore me because I'll make it even bigger next time." He smirked.

"MaKayla is going to kill you."

"But I'm already dead."

"Well your talking and you're moving around I would say your alive."

"Whatever you say."

"Well I should probably go. MaKayla would be wondering what were doing."

"Ok." Shawn kissed me before I put my clothes back on and drove to my house. I walked in and saw MaKayla and her boyfriend Harry making out on the couch.

"Knock it off love birds!" I yelled running up the stairs. I walked to my bedroom and sat my stuff down. I felt my room getting cold so I knew a vampire was in my room.

"Hello Anna."

I slowly turned around and saw Savannah holding Cameron in her arms.

"Savannah what are you doing?" I said.

"Well you know about us and this is going to happen if you don't turn in two months." She said and bit Cameron's neck and he yelled in pain.

"NO!" I yelled.

Savannah laughed and jumped out my window. I ran to Cameron and MaKayla ran into my room.

"Oh my god Anna what happened." MaKayla said.

I didn't say anything but I picked my phone up and called Shawn.

"Hello?"

"Shawn get down here now."

I hung up and Shawn and his sister was here in no time.

"What happen?" Shawn said while he came in.

"Oh shit. Aaliyah get MaKayla out of the room. And make her forget she seen this." Shawn whispered the last part to Aaliyah.

Aaliyah got MaKayla out and Shawn sat down next to me and Cameron.

"Damnit. When Cameron wakes up he's going to be a vampire." Shawn said.

"How do you know?"

"The venom already spread through his body, I can feel him. Every time I feel something is wrong, I know that means that there is another vampire on the street. When Cameron wakes up, he has to drink human blood to become a vampire. If he doesn't he dies and will never come back. If I would've stayed here I could have sucked the venom out to save him."

"Then he can take some of my blood."

"No Anna..."

"No Shawn he's my friend too and this is my choice to make not yours."

I got up and got my mom's nurse box down out of my closet and opened it.

"Shawn tie this on my arm." Shawn tied the string around my arm and made him stick the needle in my arm so I can give a little bit of blood to cam.

After Shawn was done getting some of my blood, I put everything back up where it was. I put a bandaid on my arm where I gave blood. A few minutes passed by and Cameron started to wake up and Shawn had the blood ready.

"Shawn, Anna what happened?" Cameron asked.

"Umm Cameron you are turning into a vampire but you have to feed on blood if you want to live." Shawn said.

"What? Why? How are vampires real?" Cameron asked.

"Cameron I'm a vampire and I can help you be one. Savannah turned you. She's a bad vampire tho." Shawn said.

"Shawn I don't want to die." Cameron cried.

"You're not going to. Anna gave you a tube of her blood to save you." Shawn said handing Cameron the tube.

"I have to drink this?"

"Yes but then you and I have to go away for two to three days so you don't kill any humans. But if we do they have to be very drunk, a murderer, sexually active drunk, or if they find out what we are but Anna knows but she cannot be harmed. She's important to me."

"Ok." Cameron said and he drunk the blood out of the tube and his eyes turned red.

"Ok Cameron, we have to go." Shawn said helping him up and he pecked my lips before they left.