Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Maybe going to the same school as justin wasn't a good idea at all, I mean it has given me a reality check that everything is not as it seems. Justin always seemed like a nice guy, considerate he seemed so perfect but it's not his fault is it? I mean nobody is perfect,nits just the way he his. Ugh I hate it when my mind is in conflict why do I always defend justin in my mind. Maybe I am just over reacting, it's the first time both of us has ignored the other for so long. I stood there totally absorbed in my thoughts staring at the charm bracelet justin had given me.

What justin and I shared was too perfect to be true, all relationships go through ups and downs maybe it's one of those phases where I have to stay patient and just forgive justin for everything he does, wait what happened today wasn't my fault right I mean Calum was just dropping me to my class what's wrong in that, justin should have more trust in me, but I did kinda defend Calum more than I should've I front of justin that must have instigated him.

"Honey Justin's at the door for you." My mom shouted from the kitchen. What?! Oh no ways I can't meet him right now he is supposed to give it some time so that I can think about it and calm down. "Yup I am coming." I mutter under my breath.

As I reach the door I see justin standing there, facing his back towards the house. I clear my throat a little to let him know that I was standing right in front of him. Without saying anything justin just kisses me, at first it was forceful and then gradually it became gentle and I kissed him back, I really missed this and maybe I needed this. All my anger and confusion had seemed to disappeared somehow but I was still gonna talk about today. "Let's go to the park." He tugged at my arm and I nodded. As we walked towards the park justin intertwined his fingers with mine and stayed silent. After we reached the park we spotted a bench and went ahead to sit there.

"Justin we need to talk." I say with concern in my voice. "Yeah I know we do. I just want you to know that I am really sorry for what happened today, the thing is I have a certain image in school, people expect me to act in a certain way, and that has got nothing do with you I swear. And the way I acted in front of Calum that's just coz I got a bit insecure, I know he is a good kid and all but I really don't want to lose you, you're the only person I can be myself with." I tried to process what he was trying to tell me taking in every word. "You know why I started liking you in the first place? Because you were so different from all the other girls, they liked me fir my popularity you didn't. You just liked the plain me. But after you decided to join west court I knew things were going to get messy between us and I knew it wouldn't work out anymore.." I cut him saying "is this conversation going where I think it is?" "No bri just listen to me, I thought that it won't work out but it wasn't until now that I realised how scared I was to lose you. I don't want to lose you, I want to make it work." He says staring at the ground. I didn't know what to say, I was so confused right now. "Justin look nothing's gonna go wrong okay, I am here and we will make it work as long as we can okay." I give his hand a little squeeze he continues looking at the ground. I lift his chin up and kissed him on his cheek and hugged him real tight.

Later after a little bit of making out in the park we walked back to my house. We passed each other goodnight kisses and then justin left. I was exhausted literally. I went back to my room and straightaway collapsed on the bed. I didn't know when I had drifted off into my own little dream bubble. In the dream, I was laughing a lot like I had never before, I felt free even though I had someone's fingers intertwined with mine. I kept smiling constantly I looked really happy for no reason but I couldn't see the person who was making me this happy, I closed my eyes as he was about to kiss me and I was pretty sure it was justin only that it didn't feel like him, his hands were longer and more firm in my dream, I just opened my eyes a little to sneak a glance at him....

Shit! What the hell was that!? The guy wasn't justin....

It was Calum...