chapter 13

chapter 13

(A/N: sorry for the late update, my net has been real shitty and guys do check out my other works too, hope you will like them as well. Lots of love)

*Justin's PoV*

Fuck! I think Aubrey saw me flirting with ashley. The thing is it find it really normal to start hitting on anyone, ever since I had started my high school I had become a very popular kid and I had an image, freshmen year I was single, so I used to take this whole flirting thing really lightly but then I started dating Aubrey and the fact that she wasn't in my school encouraged me to keep on going with the image I had in high school.

But Aubrey is not like other girls I know she will have a problem with all this. And the thing is I had stopped all this the moment I came to know she was joining west court high.

Ashley, she is new admission too and she also has a twin brother who is kind of like a very looney kid, he lives in his own world anyways. And man is she pretty!! she has got these deep hazel eyes and I couldn't stop myself, and once I started there was no turning back. The problem is I am not sure if I am ready to risk my relationship with aubrey yet, hell I am not even sure about anything anymore. Its like I hardly do anything for myself anymore I just do stuff to please everyone. And whenever I do think about myself I end up gaining a splotch on my image and I am starting to lose it with every second.

The performance is just in two weeks, and I haven't yet thought of anything, I am doing a solo performance. The principal thinks I have a bright future in the field of music, he said some important people are going to be coming to the fundraiser and I should put on a good show for them, who knows I might get a record deal or something.

So my life wasn't really at its peaks I was just under some sort of pressure and I needed some time and space. On top of that we had a basketball tournament coming up. Gosh what a life.

Aubrey and I haven't been on a real date since a very long time. I had promised her an outing tonight. And I have tons of explaining to do as to what I was doing with Ashley and see if she still wants to go or not. I know she will be really disappointed with me.

She had really brought out the best in me, but ever since she joined its like the Justin she knows is not what she thought he was. And I hate it when she feels like that it shows on her face but I am not perfect, I just want to see her happy.

*********-----------**********-----------***********-----------***

*Aubrey's PoV*

After our practice Calum and I headed towards our lockers, It was time for our class together, english. "hey Aubrey I was thinking if you were free tonight? umm I thought maybe we could have pizza or something together." Calum asked me awkwardly ruffling his hair from backside and unintentionally pouting. I couldn't describe how utterly adorable he was looking and I didn't have it in me to decline his offer, Justin had promised an outing tonight but maybe I will just bail out on him I wasn't in any mood to see him anyways after all he can go out with that Ashley.

"Umm yeah sure, pick me up at 5. I will text you my address yeah. Let's hurry class is gonna start in a few minutes." I chirp and give him my number as we proceed towards class.

English class was pretty interesting actually today because of the fact that Calum kept passing me these notes with doodles made on them and I must say he was really good at making them, by the way Calum for sure doesn't know how to control his laughter he kept laughing at his own jokes and everytime he did so he fell into complete fits of laughter and controlled snorts and we kept gaining angry glares from our english teacher.

I went home on my own, as it turns out Tanya has a driver who picks her up everyday after school, her parents are really rich and protective too. So she offered to give me a ride after school given my current situation with Justin.

I ignored all calls from Justin and I didn't realise I was tired until I just rested my head on my pillow and dozed off for what felt like hours.