Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Tanya's P.O.V

Yup it was Friday night and I was getting bored. Well I could always call up Michael but then he has a math test tommorow. I know I could always do my homework but I didn't want to.

I just walked out of my house to get some fresh hair and of course out of my utter boredom. I was just walking through the streets when I saw a familiar figure half lying on the sidewalk.

I moved closer and I found that same guy from the hallway, what did he say his name was again? Yeah! Luke Hemmings. He was lying there with his hair all messed up, yes that perfectly gelled up blonde hair was in a sweaty mess. I moved closer so that I was standing just above him.

His eyes were closed and his hands lay there lifeless. For once I thought someone had killed him and dumped him there but then he suddenly let out a sigh and fluttered his eyes open.

"Hey you're the girl from the hallways." He gave a lopsided smile and closed his eyes again. He then tapped his hand on the space beside him signalling me to sit down. Without questioning him even once I slowly sat down beside him. Surprisingly he sighed and rested his head on my shoulders, I widened my eyes a little bit and my breath hitched up in my throat a little bit because of course I was taken aback by his reaction. "You know I really want to get out of this town." His speaking slurred a little bit. And that's when it hit me the strong smell of alcohol hit my nose, instantly I felt like gagging, "Aa..are you drunk" I stammer and ask. I mean he did kind of look badass you know, what if he was really drunk and try to abduct me or something but here I am sitting right beside him.

I stopped the train of useless thoughts coming in my mind and got up that instant, as I was getting up Luke's hand shot up and held my hand stopping me right in my tracks. His eyes were still closed. I turned and looked at his hand perfectly holding mine, I couldn't help but notice his broad shoulders and his sharp features. I shrugged of my thoughts and bent down, my face was only inches away from his. I could feel his hot breath on my face. "Let's get you home."

Somehow I was able to drag him off his position from the sidewalk to his feet. I slung his arms over my shoulders and made him walk a little, I don't know how much he had to drink but he was pretty much unconscious by the time we reached my house. I took him inside and directly dragged him upstairs and if anyone saw me taking him upstairs I would probably get arrested because it sure looked like I was kidnapping him. I had him lying down on his back while I dragged him upstairs by pulling both his arms.

Finally after all the hard work I threw him on my bed and pulled his shoes off, he better thank me tommrow for this. After I took of his jacket and pants, no ofcourse I wasn't thinking of that I was just making him comfortable I know guys like to sleep in their boxers. A small smile formed on my face when I saw lityle red nosed reindeers printed on his boxers, what is he celebrating fucking christmas right now.

I covered him with my comforter and sat on my study chair to leave out a heavy sigh of relief.

My phone suddenly rang out of nowhere. Thank god I didn't have to worry about my parents waking up, they were out for the weekend. I could've thrown a party for all I know but here I am dragging a drunk high school douchebag into my bed.

"hey Michael! what's up?" I say suddenly feeling out of breath. After that Michael and I have a long chat about how our day went and how awful maths really was. "Okay Tan I gotta go yeah, see you tommorow. Goodnight." with that he hung up.

I watched luke sleep for sometime. He looked so fragile and peaceful. eww what was I thinking. I changed into my pyjamas and headed for the small couch in my room. When I was younger Michael used to stay over a lot so my parents thought of getting a couch in my room so that no one had to sleep in the living room anymore or the floor, even though Michael and I have pretty much grown from the size of that thing, we just let it be.

I woke up by a heavy thud on the floor "fuck!" someone groaned. I opened my eyes to see luke on the floor rubbing his head and groaning. "oh I see you're awake." I got up from the couch and went downstairs to get him a glass of water and disprin.

He was just coming out of my washroom that too shirtless. Oh my! man did he have a lean body, he had light abs just getting a little edgier. "Now if you're done staring, might as well tell me how I landed here." I suddenly stiffened "Who wants to stare at you besides why are ypu shirtless." I weakly retorted. "umm I can't wear this shirt to school it smells of alchohol. Now answer my question." he asked crossing his arms over his bare chest. "Well you were passed out on the street, I found you there it was getting cold and I didn't know your address so I just brought you here." his eyes suddenly soften and then he starts moving towards me.

Now for some reason I am just stuck there, my feet help me in getting nowhere. Our faces are only inches away from each other "You are the only good thing about this town." he wispers in my ears and gives me a peck on the cheek "thanks." he takes the glass of water and disprin and gulps them down.

"Now I really need a shirt and you need to get ready or else we will get really late for school." Luke said grinning.