Part 3

It was quite a lovely night for you but it began to die down and the morning rose and it was soon time for you to get up. The daylight was was more than helpful to get you up. Leaning out of your sleeping spot, you rose up and yawned. There were many others rising up from their beds. Hoping out, you rose out of your bed and stretched your leg so that you could some energy in your bones.

???: Wake up lazy bud!

You looked over to see a exciting looking girl and a exhausted looking guy. It was t hard to see that she was probably a morning person. You could see the exhaustion in the guy's face that you could almost feel sorry for the dude. Anyhow, getting yourself ready, you pulled over your shirt.
You went to your locker and begin to change into your combat outfit. You put your black pants, a pair of boots and a black and a chest plate covering of the top of it along with a coat jacket.

You spotted Yang and Ruby

You spotted Yang and Ruby. Talking with them would be nice considering how you went off against Weiss. You still felt a little tired but you have to get up and get in with your day because that wouldn't be good for you to fall asleep on the battlefield. Slowly, you approached Yang and Ruby. They seem to be in the mood.

Y/n: Hiya guys.

Yang: Oh hey Y/n, how you doing?

Y/n: I'm doing pretty good thank you for asking. I guess we are pretty up early right?

Yang: Yeah, we guess.

Ruby: All I would have asked for us 5 more minutes. Can't a girl get a couple more sleep?

Ruby isn't filled up with energy because she is feeling a little tired and it truly does show right now.

Y/n: Easy there Rubes, we all do have sleeping troubles when we wake up early.

Ruby: Heh, it was fun though, seeing how you tell Weiss off.

Yang: I know, it a shame that we don't have it all on video to see her face. She looked as if she was going to melt.

Y/n: I've had fun last night too and I could do that all over again.

Yang: And if you don't mind me asking, what are you up to, handsome?

You blushed a little to what Yang had called you.

Y/n: Nothing. Just looking forward to the day of the battlefield so that we could be good for beacon. And I just can't wait to who's in which team?

Ruby: I hope that we do end up on the same t am together.

Y/n: And I need you all promise that you all do well and don't end up getting eaten by a Grimm because it would be real tough for you guys to get eaten by A Grimm because we could do great together.

Yang: And you and Ruby would do great together as well because I know that she would love to be on your team. She's pretty impressed if built you are and how you stood up for here.