part 6

Jaune was facing off his opponent Winchester. Jaune charges straight at Cardin who dodged his attack and hit him with his weapon sending and his shield back.

Y/n: (in his mind)Jaune's skills doesn't seem that impresses then how did get into beacon.

Jaune clashes his sword against Cardin's weapon.  As their weapons collide, Cardin was able to knock his mace to Jaune's chest, knocking the wind out of him. How was he able to enrolled Beacon if he can't be able to put up a single fight. Cardin was able to struck another blow at him because he was fighting dirty. Cardin then fought dirty by kneeing him right below the belt, forcing him right down to his knees. Desperately trying to recover, Jaune looked right above him to see his opponent about to land the finishing blow.

Glynda: Cardin that's enough!

Cardin then back away, disappointed that he was t able to finish Jaune off like he wanted to.

Glynda: Students as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and the official may call the match. Mister Arc, it's been weeks now, please try to refer your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack or when it is better to move to a more...defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobble up by a beowolf now would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself.

Cardin went off.

Glynda: Remember everyone! The vytal festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in vale, so keep practicing.

Your teammates were getting excited hearing this.

Glynda: Those who chose to compete in the combat tournament, will representing all of vale.

Y/n: That doesn't sound so bad.

Timeskip

Nora: So there we were in the middle if the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by ursai.

Ren: They were beowolves.

Nora: Dozen of them.

Ren: Two of them.

Nora: But they were no match and in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

You tried the best that you could block all of this off by using your scroll to find any interesting articles about recents crimes.

Ruby: Hey.... Y/n?

Y/n: Oh, what's up, Ruby?

Ruby: I just wanted to know if you're okay?

Y/n: I'm fine, what makes you say that I'm not, Ruby?

Ruby: It's just that you seem not interactive with others and you haven't.... Exactly focused?

Y/n: Oh, I'm totally focused, Ruby, I'm looking at some interesting facts, you know, about Grimm. It would be best that we learn what we can.

You then turned your attention right to Jaune.

Y/n: Hey Jaune what's up man?

Jaune: Oh nothing.

Y/n: So are you okay?

Jaune: Yeah ,why?

Ruby: it's just that you seem a little ... Not okay...

Jaune: Eh, guys I'm fine.... Seriously, look!

Jaune gave a thumbs up. You heard Cardin laughing, you looked over to him seeing that he is bullying a bunny faunus girl. You gripped your fist.