part 9

You and the rest of team RWBY were walking town. You guys were in vale. You didn't want to wake up so early in the morning but Weiss insisted that you come.

Y/n:(Yawns) How much further?

Ruby: I don't know. Probably just up ahead.

Y/n: If you ask me, I'm just hoping that the Vytal be over so that we don't have to deal with Ice Queen all day.

You along with everyone else were being dragged by Weiss because of the whole Vytal Festival. Your feet were killing you because you were walking for hours but all of that finally came to an end where there was a sign that says "Welcome to Vale"

Weiss: The Vytal Festival!Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby:I don't think I ever seen you smile this much Weiss .... It"s kinda weirding me out.

Y/n:Yeah, You seem really happy today. And for the record, I am totally agreeing with Ruby with this because the way how your ice hearted face smile could make weird me out as well.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament!Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event us simply breath taking.

Y/n: Let me tell you something Weiss, I am way too tired from recent events that has been happing all over for me to even care about the tournament and I don't even know if I could even complete since I'm the fifth member of the team.

Weiss: Don't worry, I'm sure things will come around for you.

Yang: I hope so because I really want to see you fight.

Yang:You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet you.

Yang:Remind again why we're spending our friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks.

You: What? It doesn't seems so bad here.

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish.

Y/n: You get use to it soon Ruby.

You patted her on the head.

Weiss: I heard that students visiting from vacuo will be arriving by ship today.And as a representibe of beacon I feel as though it is my sole duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

Y/n: Wait look over there!

The team turned to where you were pointing, it was a dust shop that has shattered glass and yellow caution tape covering it.

Ruby: What happened here?

Detective: Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place has turning into a jungle.

Yang: That's terrible.

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Y/n: huh?

Detective 1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick o,sense. Who needs that much dust?

Detective 2:I dunno, ya know what I mean?

Detective 1: You thinking the uh, white fang?

Detective 2: Yeah I'm thinking that we don't get paid enough.

Weiss:Hmph. The white fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss:My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The white fang is hardly a bunch of psychopath. They're a collection of misguided faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the race of the planet.