The Start.

“Then the Knight of Light defeated the Demon Lord using the Light Sword which contains the soul of the Demon Lord’s victim, the soul found their peace as they dragged the demon’s soul along with them to the afterlife.”

*Sigh*

I closed the book and contemplate deeply at the ending.

I am a sucker in this kind of cliché genre about a “Hero” being sent to another world to kill some Demon Lord and stuff.

Why is the Demon Lord always being killed though?

And why is that being that summoned the hero to another world cannot defeat a single demon lord?

If they have a power to make an another person cross time and space in a planet which was light years away from earth, why can’t they kill a Demon Lord that reside in their own planet?

And of course there are times that magicians can have an ability to do a summoning.

But they are going to summon a stranger from another world and expect them to be help by that person using only reasoning.

Well the hero from time to time end up helping.

But it can never happen in real life.
Well I am tired reading that book, I decided to go to sleep.

I stand up and put the book back in my shelves and dive into my white bed.
I rolled my body to look at the ceiling.

I’m tired…

So…

Tired.

He was now sleeping silently the moon is shining in its brightest glory.

The windows were open and the air is waving the white curtain.

The night is almost reaching its peak.
As the clock tick, the youth of the night is slowly reaching its end.

As the short hand and the long hand intertwined into the 12th number.

A white magic circle emerge from the ceiling and the floor.

Slowly, his body dissipate into tiny particles.

When the body was fully disintegrated the Magic circle was slowly disappearing.

Leaving no trace behind.

No Body.

No magic.

Nothing.