takeaway

we arrived at the club at 12am with blair and my dad being back at the hotel with the younger kids and started to queue up to get into the club. the bouncers looked at us all up and down and made us take out our ID. we all ended up getting in and made our way to the vip lounge since taylor knows some people that own this club.

i started to get pushed and shoved throughout the club and couldn't see any of the boys in front of me. i stayed still and started to look around before someone intertwined their hand with mine and i jumped with fright but looked up to see it was jacks hand.

he pulled me out of the huge crowd and kept ahold of my hand while we walked up the big red staircase to the lounge. taylor got us in no problem and to my surprise the lounge was quite busy with lots of people that have a big name and a big amount of money scattered about.

we made our way through the lounge to the back where there was a spare booth. they all took a seat while me and jack went up to the bar to order everyone's drinks. after a couple of drinks it was 3am and the club was as lively as it was when we arrived so we decided to go back down to the main bar and dance floor.

jack went back to holding my hand so i didn't get lost again and we made our way back down the grand staircase to the dance floor. we were all dancing together in our own little world, that was until Mikey told us we had to leave so we all made our way through the bar to the front door.

while in the club we met up with my friend madison beer but we call her Maddie. i stood outside shivering with the cold the only part of me that was warm was my hand which jacks was still intertwined with. the uber's were taking ages to come so jack gave me his jacket to keep warm and we eventually got the uber's to a takeaway within 2 minutes from the hotel.

i tried my best to walk into the takeaway but i couldn't with my high heels and my alcohol infused body. after a few slow steps and the boys and Maddie in fits of laugher i took them off. me,Maddie and the boys all walked into the takeaway as a drunken mess except for Mikey who was as fresh as a daisy. i sat down on the floor,me being in the worst state out of us all and jack beside me keeping me stable got a pepperoni pizza for us.

after being in the takeaway for about 15 minutes we all had our food and was on the way back to the hotel. once or 2 minute walked turned into a 20 minute walk we arrived back at the hotel. Mikey knowing this would all happen took all of our room keys before we left for the meal since he knew we would either leave them in the club or they'd get lost along the way.

mikey gave jack the room key for our room and we made our way up to the room with blake, rye,harvey,madison,cameron,brooklyn,taylor and aaron following us back to our room to hang out for awhile since none of us really wanted to go asleep except for andy and Mikey of course who went back to their shared room.
i stumbled into the room along with everyone else and sat up on the floor with my back leaning against the wall at the end of one of the beds.

everyone was sitting down and on their phones we decided to play would you rather but you actually had to do the thing you'd rather since we were feeling dare-devil like and knew we'd forget all this by morning.

"okay we need to get an empty bottle to use" rye said to the group. i crawled over to the fridge across the room and got out the only bottle in there, a bottle of vodka. i grabbed the bottle before crawling back to my seat beside jack against the wall.

"no no no stop" you've had enough jack says as i'm about to chug the medium sized clear bottle. "no noooooo jack i'm fine i'm just dwinkin it so we we can play the game" i replies back to him before drinking the bottle in the blink of an eye. "jesus christ i'm not looking forward to trying to go asleep tonight" jack says trying to hold in his laughter while the rest of the group were in hysterics with brooklyn struggling to get air.

jack took the bottle and placed it in the middle so the first person could go. Maddie volunteered and span the bottle with it landing on Aaron.

Maddie-"okay Aaron would you rather lick the bottom of jessie's heels or taylor's trainers"

Aaron- "em i'm going for jessie's heels"
*Aaron does his dare and spins the bottle with it landing on jack*

Aaron-"right ok jack would you rather take a shot of the alcohol taylor has in the bag over there or get it on with Maddie"

jack-"right well someone give me the bag"

i was pretty clueless of what was happening but knew that he didn't pick the Maddie one so i smiled at jack while he was smiling at me and in the corner of my eye i saw Maddie whispering to brook.