livestream

Tessa's POV

i've got to say it's not as bad as i originally thought" i said to brook as we walked into their 2 bedroom flat.

"just wait til you see me and jacks room, i don't think jack has ever folded a pair of jeans in his entire 18 years of living" brook said causing me to laugh as we all filtered into the kitchen/living room that was also Mikey and Andy's bedroom.

"what should i caption this" jessie says breaking the silence of the room as everyone was either glued to their phone or laptop or making food.

she shows me a picture that she took while we were away and i told her to caption it with the definition of a rose.

@jessiebarker

rose; a nouna warm pink or light crimson colour

rose; a noun
a warm pink or light crimson colour.
"the rose and gold of dawn"

liked by: ethandolan, hrvy and 8, 483, 931 others.
emmachamberlain:🥀
jackduff:🌹💛
prettylittlething:🔥🔥
taylorholder:🌙🌎

Jessie's POV
"um i think i'm basically a pro at playing fifa now to be honest" i say after passing the control back to jack since i pretty much took over him and brooks intense fifa match.

"in fairness to you, you did pretty well" jack says as brook pauses the game and i snuggle up to jack. "aw thanks i already know tho" i say sarcastically and we both chuckle.

"so, sleeping arrangements" cam says as we were sat down in front of the tv in the living room watching the Ksi vs Logan Paul press conference livestream on youtube.

"well loren and harvey in his bed, rye and Ariel in his bed, jessie and jack in jacks bunk, brook and tessa in brooks bunk, luna and Blake could sleep in the blow up mattress in brook and jacks room and the rest of us can sleep in here. yeah?" andy says.

"yeah perfect bro" brook says as we all start to get up to get ready for bed.

"lie in tomorrow please cause i ain't in the mood to get up early for gym tomorrow" Andy says as we start to leave the room and head to our rooms.

"i think that's something we can all agree on fovvs" harvey replies to him.

everybody got ready for bed and i finally was able to get some sleep from the past 2 hectic weeks.

"just block your ears for a sec babe" i say to jack who looked at me with confused written all over his face.

"what are you on about" jack says so i just got my hands but them over his ears and then proceeded to do this.