lipstick

~~previously~~
"and that it" i said knowing that's not all that happened last night when i wasn't with him. "yep that's everything babe what else would of happened i love you" jack said looking up at me.

"what's that on your collar then" i said getting even more angry at him for not owning up to his mistakes and telling me the truth.

Jessie's POV

"it's just your lipstick babe what are you on about" he said trying to cover up whatever had happened. "that's not mine jack so why don't you just tell me what happened last night" i replied getting angrier by the second.

"OKAY FINE LAST NIGHT I WAS WAISTED AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING UNTIL A GIRL TOOK ME TO HER APARTMENT AND THAT WAS THE LAST THING I REMEMBERED I WOKE UP IN MY CLOTHES AND EVERYTHING JESS I SWEAR BABE" jack shouted at me his voice cracking every few words and a few tears leaking from his now bloodshot eyes.

"so your telling me that you didn't do anything last night at all" i said giving him a chance to hear his side of whatever happened last night when i wasn't there. "no babe nothing did i love you why would i do that?" he said burying his head into his knees.

"promise me please jack because that isn't my lipstick and i want to know who's it is" i replied feeling sympathy for him since something may have happened that he was the victim of.

"it might be whichever girls apartment i was in but babe i swear i didn't do anything" jack said. "did that girl force you to do anything" i said concerned at what could of happened

"i don't know i can't remember but i promise you gorgeous i didn't do anything" he said with tears streaming down his face.

"jack i believe you but if something happened please tell me i promise i'll understand" i told him moving over on the living room sofa for him to sit.

he got up and sat beside me shuffling me into his lap and hugged me for a good half hour. "i promise i did nothing love" he said. "i believe you babe" i replied.

Tessa's POV

"so do you believe jack" i say to jessie disturbing the silence of us sunbathing outside by the pool while everyone was out getting some more stuff for the house.

"i don't know i want to but there's something at the back of my mind telling me what he's saying isn't completely true" she said.

"yeah i don't understand how he's okay with some random strangers lipstick all over his shirt when he has a girlfriend though" i say to jessie.

"exactly like i don't get how he doesn't understand that i'm hurt by that like he probably did do something with her when i'm his fucking girlfriend" jessie says getting a little wound up over the situation.

"babe if he did something he's not loyal and you don't need him and deserve better i just don't know how we can prove if he's lying or if he's telling the truth" i say sitting up and putting my bikini straps up since i didn't want to get tan lines.

"i know i just really hope he's telling the truth" jessie says while getting up and walking over to the hot tub. "hurry up tess" she shouts while i'm running over to her since the ground is so hot from the sun.

soon enough we're joined by jack, Harvey, rye, brook, Ariel and loren. "so let's play a game" rye says getting bored of us all on our phones.

"okay let's play truth or dare" Harvey suggests to which we all agree to play. "k i'll go first loren truth or dare"  i say as jessie runs out of the hot tub to go and get us some drinks.