nyc

Jessie's POV
today was our first day off in new york and we had a few plans so i was so excited. when i woke up everyone else was already awake. i edited and uploaded a video onto my youtube channel and once i was finished me,rye,Harvey and jack made our way back to our room to get ready for the day. once we were all ready we took a few pictures and i posted mine on my instagram.

 once we were all ready we took a few pictures and i posted mine on my instagram

first day in NYC🚕🗽✈️
liked by: hrvy, blairsworld and 984,987 others.
blakegray:🗽🤩💞
loren: love your outfit!!!💞😍
roadtriptv:gorgeous💘-jack☘️❤️
jamescharles: slayyyy sister😍😍😍

once i had posted my instagram we left our hotel room and went downstairs to the lobby to meet with everyone who was coming with us on our adventures today. once we meet up with everyone who was coming which was Aaron,me,jack,rye,Harvey,Blake and cameron we left to go get breakfast first.

after walking around for a while we found a cute cafe to eat breakfast in. after we were all finished we went shopping. i was so excited since i needed to buy new clothes for tour and some stuff for some of my new videos that i'm going to film soon. once we were all shopped out we went out for food in five guys. after that me,Harvey,jack and rye left the others back at the hotel and went out to a recording studio a few streets away.

when we arrived at the recording studio we walked up the small flights of stairs to the top floor which once we opened the door opened up to a big studio with soundproof walls for recording songs and audio for covers in our cases. when we got in we met up with the sound producer Charlie. i was the first one to record so i was a little nervous since i've never sang infringe of the boys before but i was confident that i'd be fine. after i got in and got comfortable and and started i wasn't nervous anymore and was happy to be singing in front of the boys and they all told me i was amazing
when i was in the booth i recorded 5 cover to which i just need to film a video for them i can upload them onto my youtube channel.

Harvey recorded 4 original songs for his new ep which were filming a video for soon. rye and jack just came to listen and watch and they were editing some videos for their channel and went live in their instagram for a few minutes while we were getting ready to go. on the way back to the hotel we stopped in a shop to get some snacks for tonight since we were going to binge watch the walking dead tonight.

we stopped off at a Walmart and bought loads of snacks for tonight and walked back to the hotel. once we got back me,jack,Harvey and rye got into our clothes that we usually wear to bed and i took a picture to post on my instagram.

getting ready to binge watch The Walking Dead with my faves😍🙈💫tagged: hrvy,roadtriptvlunablaise: gorgeous xnathantriska:wowowowowhrvy:💛roadtriptv:my girl🙈😍-jack☘️

tagged: hrvy,roadtriptv
lunablaise: gorgeous x
nathantriska:wowowowow
hrvy:💛
roadtriptv:my girl🙈😍-jack☘️

after about 5 episodes and lots of laughs i fell asleep leaving jack,rye and Harvey watching their favorite tv series with their eyes glued to the screen.

when i woke up the next morning i opened instagram and saw that hrvy tagged me in a photo.
hrvy

Jack x Jessie☘️❤️tagged:jessiebarker,roadtriptvloren:awhhhh xxblakegray: i was wondering where you guys were😂roadtriptv:she'll never take him away from us- brooklyn🙈jessiebarker-💛💛

Jack x Jessie☘️❤️
tagged:jessiebarker,roadtriptv
loren:awhhhh xx
blakegray: i was wondering where you guys were😂
roadtriptv:she'll never take him away from us- brooklyn🙈
jessiebarker-💛💛

"harvey that pic you posted was really cute and stuff but the fans don't like know that we're really together or whatever" i said to Harvey since i saw that he was up from where i was lying in bed. "oh my god really i'm so sorry ahah" Harvey says slightly worried he's going to cause lots of drama. "no it's fine we'll see what jack says when he gets up" i replied to Harvey. "it's fine i saw it earlier do you want to announce it in a couple of hours" jack said making my jump not realizing he was awake all along. "yeah okay" i told him.

once we were all up and ready to leave to meet up with dawn and take some pictures around nyc today i got a picture for instagram and so did jack to post on our social media's to explain our relationship so there's no drama or misunderstandings.

hey guys!! i'm just letting you know that me and jack are currently in a relationship and that we're both really happy and hope that you guys understand and are happy for us💓⚡️

tagged:roadtriptv
liked by: camerondallas, babyariel and 846,389 others
comments disabled

once that was posted jack did the same on the bands social media's then we were ready to leave for our second day out in NYC. me,jack,rye and Harvey met the rest of he people on the tour in the lobby with dawn who was already there. we went out in the streets and dawn took such cool pictures of us, she took them when we didn't even know she was taking it and they looked so natural and non-staged. we got some food after a while and dawn transferred all the photos from her sad card to her computer and sent them all to each of us.

everyone said goodbye to dawn and that we'll see her soon since she's filming something special for Harvey later on in the tour. we walked back to the hotel together and sat in our rooms and chilled on our phones for a bit,did a couple of livestreams and film some musical.lys and youtube videos to post while we're traveling on the bus since we'll have no time then.

me and Harvey decided to be smart and pack our bags for the morning so we didn't have to wake up as early and just leave out or essentials that we can throw in on the top anyways. after that we all went to sleep and were excited to catch our flight tomorrow to Dallas.