shoulders

—the next day—

Tessa's POV

i woke up the next morning in Brooklyn's arms in his bed since we wanted to watch Disney movies but everyone else wanted to watch horrors so we came up to his room and watched some.

"morning gorgeous" brook said half asleep as i was on my phone on my snapchat and texting Ariel even though she was in the room next door.

"morning" i said turning off my phone and cuddling into brooks chest. we laid like that for awhile until cam shouted for everyone to come down to living room since he has news.

Luna's POV

cam told us that he managed to get us all vip tickets into a 3 day festival that's a 15 minute drive away. he showed us the advertisement poster and there was big celebrity's playing at it.

it started today at 5 o clock and it's currently 12 so we have a about 4 hours to do our hair, makeup, pick out our outfits and take some pictures.

we all thank cameron and i go up to my room to get ready for tonight. i do simple enough makeup but then add loads of glitter on my body and face before picking out one of the many festival appropriate outfits i had in my suitcase.

Blake got ready way quicker than i did and went for a walk with rye and brook since they wanted to talk to him about something but i really don't know what it is.

"do you wanna come and get some photos" jessie popped her head into my bedroom door as i was fixing my hair in the mirror with jack standing behind her.

"yep i'll follow you down" i say as i make sure i look ready to go.

Jessie's POV

the boys take pictures of me and the girls and we took separate ones and stuff, then we took some of them and went out to get our uber.

when we got to the festival it was quite packed but surprisingly there was a lot of english people there on holiday so at least not everyone was speaking Spanish.

"post malone is playing in 5 minutes do you wanna get a drink then find a place to stand babe" jack says to me while i was looking around at the beautiful sun setting in ibiza.

"yeah let's go over there" i say pointing to the stand giving out free fruit cider and intertwining me and jacks hand to follow him over.

we got our drinks and found a good place to stand with Tessa and brook and waited patiently for post Malone to come on to the stage.

"ahhhh i'm so excited" i shout to jack even though he was right beside me since everyone was cheering for post Malone to come on and there was so many people surrounding us.

soon enough post Malone came on and everyone was pushing and i could barely see so me and Tessa were on jack and brooks shoulder since they were tall enough to see and were aiming and dancing to post malone's half hour long set.

once it was over and we were all slightly drunk we came out of the mosh pit full of people and sat on the sandy grass on a hill where we could still see the stage, but could relax a bit

we sat down for a few minutes until all of our friends joined us bringing with them more drinks and we sang and danced together during black-bear and Camila Cabellos set.

Ariel's POV

i woke up the next morning in rye's bed with his arms around my waist and go on my twitter to find out that apparently now we're a ship and #rariel is trending #1 on twitter.