arrivals

Jessie's POV

today is the day i'm forced to live with my annoying dad for 3 months in a cramped tour bus with 15 loud and annoying teenage boys. i don't know how i'm supposed to survive the next 12 weeks with none of my friends or my mom around. i mean i hope i can make friends with some of the talent my dads bringing on this tour. i have 94k followers on instagram and i'm trying to build up an audience so i can get my name out since i would love to travel the world and meet new people but i'm only 17 so i'm going to wait a while.

the first 2 months is a tour around the US and the last month is the European leg of the tour which is the one in most excited for since i've never been to europe before and it looks amazing.

i pack my 2 huge suitcases and say goodbye to my mom and nicole who is my 5 year old sister. i leave the house and my dad helps me put my two cases under the bus with the sound equipment and merch boxes that we needed for the first few dates of tour. i climbed up the steps of the bus with my handbag and made my way to one of the seats in the middle and sat down plugging in my laptop to charge and putting in my earphones to entertain myself for the long drive ahead. looking out the window as we drove away from my favorite place in the world, my hometown clearwater.

the first place we had to go was straight to the airport to pick up a 5 piece boyband called roadtrip, their friend Harvey and they're manager blair. my dad was on an important call so i has to go in to the arrivals gate and try find them to bring them out to the bus. i was a little bit annoyed since i was wearing a hoodie, sweatpants and slider so i aimed to be as quick as i could.

i walked up to the arrivals doors and waited as i seen people coming out i realized i didn't even know what they looked like so i took my phone out of my back pocket and searched on instagram 'roadtrip' i found their band instagram account and looked at the most recent picture so i knew what they all looked like. after 10 minutes of waiting i saw a man who looked like he was in his early thirty's and a teenage boy with a huge suitcase come through soon followed by the five boys from roadtrip. i walked over to who i presumed was their manager and introduced myself to him as Harvey and roadtrip were talking amongst themselves. i gave each of the boys a hug and they were all extremely nice and really excited since it's their first time being anywhere outside of LA in America. we walked out to the van together and my dad was off his business call so he put all the boys' bags under the bus and we all got on ready to pick up the rest of the talent from cameron, Aaron and taylor's shared mansion in cali.

over the 6 hour journey to cali me and the British boys got to know each other a lot better. we arrived at cam, aaron and taylor's place and came in to see all the other guys there as-well. my dad arranged this so that it would be easier than driving all the way around the country just to pick everyone up. we didn't spend much time in their house and loaded up the bus straight away and started driving to Orlando which was the first date of tour.