artsy

Jessie's POV

so today is day 2 of the festival in ibiza that we're going to and Eminem, Taylor swift and 5 seconds of summer are the headliners that are playing tonight and i'm so so excited.

me and my friend from back home tried to get tickets to see 5 seconds of summer but could never manage to get them, so i'm so so excited to see them live tonight.

i woke up this morning by a bang which was jack slipping on the tiles in the bathroom after having a showers because he's quite clumsy if you haven't noticed already.

me and jack walked to a cafe and had lunch together since everybody else was still asleep so we decided to go out and get food. jack took a picture of me and my food for some random reason and posted it on to his instagram.

@jackduff

tagged: jessiebarkerbrunch with this one🥞🍫

brunch with this one🥞🍫

liked by: ryebeaumont, blakegray and 6, 927, 285 others.
comments disabled

we got back to the villa at 1 o clock and everyone was awake in the sun bathing beside the pool in the sun. "oh your back where did you guys run off to?" Aaron said as soon as we walked in the front door of the villa.

"got lunch mate were you scared we ran away?" jack said causing the others to laugh. me and jack lay down on the stair double sun lounger in our swim wear and started tanning for a few minutes until we had to get ready for the festival.

"let's get ready guys i have a surprise for you all tonight mainly jessie but whatever it can be a surprise for everyone" cameron said as we were all on the sun loungers tanning. "no way what have you done cam" i say jumping up shocked at what he had just said.

"it's a little present nothing too big.... or is it?" cam replied smirking at me before walking up the stairs to his room to get ready to leave in the next few hours.

"do any of you know anything" i say to everyone who was getting up to go upstairs to get ready. everyone replied with "nah's" "no's" and "nope's".

after i was ready loren and luna took a picture since they had sort of matching outfits on, which luna then posted on her instagram tagging loren then got pictures with everyone else we got into the uber to leave.

@lunablaise