paying

loren's POV
i wake up the next morning at 9am and jessie was awake on her phone while jack and Harvey were still asleep from what i can see. i text jessie asking her does she want to get up and go to the gym since i didn't want to wake up jack by crawling over him to tap her. she said yes and got out of bed and we got ready to go for a run instead of the gym today. once we were ready we went down to the lobby and left the hotel to do our 3 mile run. when we got back jack and Harvey were just going off to the gym so me and jessie got showered and ready while they were there and walked around the corner to get a Starbucks while we waited for them.

Jessie's POV
after about 10 minutes if me and loren talking in Starbucks they boys arrived and they ordered their drinks and we walked outside. me and loren got a picture outside a shop on some steps with our Starbucks and posted it to loren's instagram.

 me and loren got a picture outside a shop on some steps with our Starbucks and posted it to loren's instagram

Jassie and Larvey in dublin☘️💘
liked by: jackandjack, shawnmendes and 5,852,567 others.
taylorcaniff:⚡️
jessiebarker:👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️
jackandjack:🔥✨
hrvy:yeeee💛

we walked through the streets of beautiful dublin surrounded by tourists and many irish people. we stopped into a few shops and took some pictures and stopped to take pictures with some fans that couldn't come to the show yesterday. me and loren went off to the urban outfitters while Jack and Harvey went into the levi store.

Jack's POV
i wanted to get jessie a ring since she keeps showing me pictures of a princess rose gold tiara one from pandora. so me and harvey said we were going into levi's while loren and her went into urban outfitters but we were really going to the pandora store next door. we walked in and i had a picture to show the woman working there and found the exact one and bought it for her. i was really excited to give it to her but i'm not going to give it to her until the end of tour, i got it here since i didn't think i'd have time to get it in another city.

i put the box in my jacket pocket and harv and i walked into urban to find the girls. we found them looking at jeans but they had lots of clothes in their hands that they looked like they were buying. we walked up to them and they said they were just going to pay, me and Harvey queued up with them. i walked up with jessie to pay for hers and Harvey did the same to loren. it looked like we had the same idea since i slipped in and put my card into the machine before she got the chance. "what are you doing" jessie asks me curiously. "paying for your stuff obviously" i reply to her smiling while putting my pin number into the card machine." no jack stop i'm paying for my own clothes"she told me sternly grabbing my hand for some reason. "no it's fine" i reply to her smiling at the cashier who was laughing at us while she handed me the 3 paper bags full of clothes. "your so annoying but i love you at the same time" jessie says.

Harvey's POV
me,jack,jessie and loren decide to go for dinner in five guys. we got there and found a table and got out food. the food was really good and we all felt so full after we were finished eating. it was now 7pm and we were really tired and had an early flight to Manchester tomorrow so we decided to walk to a huge superstore and get some food to watch movies or a series tonight.
i walked through the deserted car park with loren beside me and jack and jessie beside loren. after walking around for a while we got lots of food and after paying walked through the dark car park again.

Jessie's POV
once we got back to the hotel we got changed and snuggled up under the covers and watched pretty little liars while eating the food we bought earlier at the store.

Jack's POV
i woke up the next morning by Harvey's alarm and woke up jessie so we could leave to go to the airport and catch our flight to Manchester for the show at 3pm today. once we were all ready we met the rest of the guys in the lobby and got into an uber to go to the airport.

after checking in and going through security we all split up and me and Jessie went to a nandos since it's never to early for one. while she was looking out the window i took a picture of jessie and put it up on instagram.

 while she was looking out the window i took a picture of jessie and put it up on instagram

dublin you have amazing nandos☘️😍
liked by: markthomas, hrvy and 598,567 others.
loren:awww💘💘
jackj: great photography man!!
lunablaise:goals🙈💛
jessiebarker:❤️❤️

after finishing our food we met up with everyone and boarded our flight. it was only an hour flight so me and jessie bought a bottle of water since i had a sore throat.

Jessie's POV
we soon arrived in Manchester airport and went to the conveyer belt to collect all of our bags and get a tour bus to the Manchester venue. we got all of our bags and got onto the bus for the 30 minute drive to the sold out venue for tonight's show.

once we got to the venue we did soundcheck and vip meet and greet it was really fun and after the vip meet and greet we did the show and it was really fun and the crowd was so hyped. after the show was over we quickly packed our backpacks and for me and loren our handbags since all of the big suitcases were on the bus. we then left the venue and got on the bus to go to the hotel which was only a 10 minute drive away.

after we got to the hotel and found the room that me,loren,jack and Harvey were sharing we decided to go out tonight so we asked the tour group chat.

harv🐯: we goin our tonight who's joining
hunter🌹: don't think we're invited
rye🐝: i'm cominnnnnnn x
harv🐯: sorry hunter bowling in Germany??
hunter🌹: apology accepted
andy🌵: can't be bothered to go out
brooklyn🙈: nahhhhh but have fun x

after we got ready jack took photos of me and loren which i uploaded to my instagram.

Manchester nights✨⚡️
liked by: hrvy, camilacabello and 6,456,890 others.
hrvy:🔥🔥🔥
camilacabello: gorgeous❤️
lunablaise: see you back in la⚡️💛
roadtriptv:🤩🤩

once i uploaded the picture we walked down stairs to the lobby and got an uber into central Manchester.

Harvey's POV
i took loren's hand while jack took jessie's and got out of the uber before standing on the street for a second to look around and see where a-bouts we were.