water

i was pretty clueless of what was happening but knew that he didn't pick the Maddie one so i smiled at jack while he was smiling at me and in the corner of my eye i saw Maddie whispering to brook.

Aarons POV
i wake up at 2pm and reach for my phone across the bed. i checked the time and sat up to look around the room.jessie and jack were asleep beside me. rye,Harvey and Blake were in the other bed and cameron and taylor were on the floor. brooklyn and Maddie weren't in the room and i didn't remember them leaving last night. i ring room service and order 8 bottles of water to the room for the others when they wake up they'll probably be dying for a drink of water.

Jessie's POV
i was the last person to wake up and it was currently 3:30pm and we didn't have anything planned for the day. i looked around and saw cameron,taylor and Aaron sitting on the floor editing a video on cams laptop and Harvey and rye were sitting up on the other bed doing social media while jack was awake texting his friends from ireland. Aaron saw that i was awake and brought me over a bottle of water. i barely remember anything from last night except that we met Maddie in the club and she came back here with us but she isn't here now for some reason. "where's brook and Maddie?" i asked jack."i don't know i texted brooklyn but he's not replying" he replied, so i reaches for my phone which fell down the side of the bed against the wall and quickly tapped on the messages app and sent a message to brook.

Jessie⚡️:Brook where are u and mads????
Jessie⚡️:hello????
Jessie⚡️:are u alright?
Brook🙈:yea i'm fine i'm with Maddie we came back to my room last night.

"their in brooks room" i told everyone. "ohhhhhh well i don't know why they abandoned us but do you guys want to do something today??" taylor said. "yeah i guess let's go swimming in the pool and sauna thingy" rye suggested with Harvey and Jack jumping with excitement.

Harvey's POV
we all get ready to go downstairs to the spa and pool and meet up with hunter,Brandon,mark and zach. once we arrived at the pool it was empty so we all jumped in and swam around for awhile. once we were bored we got out and went back up to the room before getting food and going to bed for the day.

Jessie's POV
i haven't heard from Maddie all day and it's been really on my mind all day. "here can you come outside for a sec please" i asked jack while we were lying in bed trying to go asleep. without saying anything he got up and told rye and Harvey we'd be back in 2 minutes. "what's wrong" jack said once we were outside the door."i don't know what to think about Maddie recently like she's my best friend but she can be a bit mischievous and i don't really think she should be hanging out with brooklyn.""okay let's go down to his room and talk about it to her don't be worrying"jack said trying to calm me down.

Jack's POV
me and jessie walked through the corridors and arrived at brooklyn's room and i knocked on the door so we could get this over and done with quickly. brook answered the door dressed with Maddie in the back of the room frantically getting all her stuff together before blair or jessie's dad saw her and brooklyn got kicked off the tour. me and jessie walked in with brooklyn following behind us. we sat on the bed and told madison and brook to listen for a minute. "okay so i need to know what happened last night and to make sure it was just a one time thing and that it won't happen again because if blair or Jordan(jessie's dad) find out your going to be kicked off tour brook and we're probably going to all have consequences as-well" i said."yeah right okay mate well she's currently packing up all her stuff and leaving so don't have a meltdown please"brook smartly replied to me. "yeah ok well make sure she's gone by morning or your gonna know all about it" i said back to him while taking jessie's hand and walking out the door.

Jessie's POV
"thank you so much jack i really appreciate it" i tell jack while we're walking back to the room to go to sleep."no problem babe don't worry he'll realize he shouldn't have done it in the first place and apologize probably by the end of tomorrow"jack said to me before walking into the room quietly being sure not to wake up Harvey or rye.