sun

Jessie's POV
it's our first full day in the new villa in ibiza and i'm so happy to relax for the next 2 weeks with all of my best friends by my side. i got up at around 11am and went down to make breakfast with loren and luna and then we went to the gym together and came back to but on our bathing suits for the day since we were staying at the villa in the pool and sunbathing and stuff.

i sat at the small desk beside the window in me and jacks room while he was lying in bed asleep and decided it was a good photo opportunity since there was really good lighting and posted it on my instagram.

@jessiebarker

i was bored and jack was asleep✨🌞liked by: whydontwemusic, bellahadid and 1,003,893 others

liked by: whydontwemusic, bellahadid and 1,003,893 others.
hrvy:🌞🌞🌞
roadtriptv:😍😍
kyliejenner:🔥🔥🔥
babyariel: how are you so gorgeous ?💕

i posted one of the pictures i took on instagram and got ready for the day ahead. on the way into the villa yesterday loren, luna and i saw a fro-yo cafe a 2 minute walk away so we wanted to go there today to take pics for our instagrams.

Luna's POV
once we got back from the gym i put on a bikini and put some clothes on over it so that when we get back from the fro-yo cafe down the street i'm ready to go in the pool or sunbathe on the loungers beside the pool.

i went downstairs to see loren and jessie sitting on the sofa outside on their phones waiting for me. i went over and sat with them for a few minutes until Harvey, Blake and jack came down wanting to come with us so we said yes and we asked everyone if they wanted anything and wrote down in our notes what they wanted us to get for them.

we got there and the guy behind the counter took our orders and after about 5 minutes all our food was ready. me and jessie posed outside for a photo and i posted it on my instagram.

@lunablaise

sunny days call for fro-yo🍭🍦liked by:danielskye, shawnmendes and 897,045,731 others

liked by:danielskye, shawnmendes and 897,045,731 others.
Zoella: you're glowing!!!🧚‍♀️✨
Taylorholder:☀️☀️☀️
Aaroncarpenter:🤩🤩🤩
Camerondallas:see ya at the villa🔥🤩

Lorens POV
we walked back down the road quickly so that the fro-yo's and iced coffees didn't melt because of the heat in ibiza right now. when we got back we left the food on the bar table in the kitchen and everyone came down to take their stuff, rye, Brooklyn, jessie, jack and i lay down on the double bed sun loungers outside in our bikinis and the boys had their board shorts, in the sun and chatted while drinking our iced coffees once we finished our fro-yo's.
"this view is so sick" brook said breaking the comfortable silence of us laying down on the sun loungers catching a tan looking out at the view around us. "i know right like how did we get so lucky" jessie replied while we were all looking out at the beautiful downtown ibiza which was quite busy right now at 2pm but i can only imagine how busy it would be once it gets dark and the party-goers go out to the best bars and clubs, since ibiza is meant to be the best part island.

"we should all go out tonight" rye said to which we all replied yes to and said that we should stay at the pool for a couple of hours before then getting ready to go out for the night.

Jack's POV
we divided that were all gonna go out to the clubs in downtown ibiza tonight but before were gonna spend the day at the pool and stuff. once i was finished with my iced coffee i dived straight into the pool with the rest of the guys and loren, luna and jessie were still on the sun loungers talking.

"oi oi if you don't get in soon were dragging you in" cam shouted at them to which they replied to with "you wouldn't dare". so after that me, Blake and Harvey climbed out of the pool and picked up the girls and threw them into the pool since they were already in their bikinis so it wasn't like we got their clothes wet.

"uhm rude" luna said slapping Blake's arm laughing. "you loved it don't lie" Blake said to luna laughing at him whilst Harvey got out of the pool with Taylor to get us all drinks to drink whilst we were relaxing in the pool together.

we spent hours by the pool and me and jessie went up to get ready for the night at 8 so that we'd have enough time for jessie to do her makeup and dry her hair and stuff. we both got ready quickly enough and i took a photo of her, luna and loren to post on loren's instagram and jessie took a photo of me and rye by the palm trees to post on the band instagram account.

@loren

my besties🥂liked by: blakegray, hrvy and 3,894,086 others

my besties🥂
liked by: blakegray, hrvy and 3,894,086 others.
hrvy:🔥🔥🔥
tessabrooks:have fun girls🥂🥂🥂
roadtriptv:💛💛💛
hunterrowland: miss you guys!!!💘

@roadtriptv

it's pretty sunny in ibiza🍹✈️liked by: jessiebarker, loren and 2,451,893 others

liked by: jessiebarker, loren and 2,451,893 others.
comments disabled