Old Man Wickles House

Important note on bottom!!!!!
—————————————————
"Freddy, up on the right" Sammi said as she pointed to the house that looked like a creepy mansion. She had goosebumps all over here from how creepy his place is. "Old Man Wickles' ancestral manor" Brady said as he and the hand started to get out.

"Oh, man. Another creepy crib! How come we can't ever investigate, like, a KFC or something?" Shaggy asked and he and Scooby were the only ones in the van. "Rhaggy" Scooby said before he looked like he was punching someone.

Sammi walked over to the van and stuck her head in. "All right. Then again, creepy is my middle name" Shaggy said as he smiled and Sammi shocker head. "I thought your middle name was Lynn" Sammi said as Shaggy got out. "It's pronounced Creepy" he said and Sammi chuckled.

Sammi grabbed her brothers shirt dragging him and Scooby came out of the van soon after. They got up to the door and Sammi looked at the house. "Looks like this place could be a fixer upper" she said as a couple of kids riding on bikes stopped to make fun of the gang.

"Nice job last night. Losers!" The kids said before putting their thumbs down. "Quick, we need to think of a comeback" Daphne said before her eyes lite up and she turned to them. "Hey! Shut up!" She said before the boys left laughing and shaking their heads.

"Great comeback Daph" Sammi said and Daphne glared at her. "You are trespassing on Wickles Manor. Leave now or pay the price" the door bell said after Fred pulled on it. "What kind of a** would make that as a doorbell" Brady said and Fred went to ring the doorbell again.

"Dude. He just said we'd pay the price" Shaggy said as Fred shook his head. "Shaggy, Shaggy, Shaggy. What could possibly happen by ringing a doorbell?" Fred said and he pulled on it again. The gang fell down with Fred going first, then Sammi, the Daphne, Brady, Velma, Shaggy, and then Scooby.

The fell into a cage that was shaped as a ball. It rolled on a path like a roller coaster and finally stopped. "I think I pulled something" Sammi said as she laid on top of Fred. "That's what could happen by ringing a doorbell, Fred. That!" Shaggy said as he started to get up since he was on top.

"At 7 p.m., the owner will be home to set you free" the voice of Wickles said as everyone groaned in frustration. "You want to buy a box of cookies?" A little girl said in another cage across from them. "Excuse me. Have you heard the Good News?" A business man, with his partner in the cage with him, said as they held up a few papers.

"Yeah. There's cookies!" Scooby said as a reply. "Oh, brother. The lock's on a laser thumbprint scanner" Velma said as she got up and Sammi and Fred were the only ones just then getting up. "Let me just get to my makeup" Daphne said as she pulled out her purse. "Daph, now?" Velma asked as Daphne put her head through a hole.

"You know what, Velma? It's never too late to learn to properly apply makeup.
Okay. The last good thumbprint should still be there, so...a little blush...a pore strip...and voil" Daphne said as she applied those things to the scanner then the cage popped open.

"I enjoy being a girl" Daphne said before her and Sammi high fived. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you" Sammi said and Daphne gave her a glare again. Daphne then helped the three people in their cages and Scooby and Shaggy bought some cookies from the little girl. Sammi rolled her eyes at her brother but chuckled. They made it to the living room before the gang stopped.

"Okay, gang. Let's, like, split up and search for clues. Scoob and I will go this way. Come on, Scoob" Shaggy said and started to head in one direction. "I'm going to follow him" Brady said before running to catch up with Shaggy and Scooby. "He stole my thing that I say!" Fred said and Sammi rubbed his back in comfort.

"There there. It will be okay" she said before she run ahead in the other direction her brother went. "No more sugar for you" Fred said before running to catch up with her. "Couple goals. I hope you and Patrick could be like that one day" Daphne said and Velma rolled her eyes before walking off in the same direction the couple went.

Daphne sighed before looking back in the direction her boyfriend went not to long ago. She hoped her and Brady could be like that. She followed after the others and only hoped Brady could keep himself out of trouble.
#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%
Brady and Shaggy has spilt up with Scoob, well Shag and Scooby spilt up. Brady just joined Shaggy to have a conversation. Shaggy had found an old record player and was trying to turn it on. He stuck his head in and it puffed out dust and started to play "baby got back" by Sir mix-a-lot.

Brady laughed while Shaggy was coughing and trying to turn it off. Brady turned it off for Shaggy while Shaggy continued to cough. "So What are you and Scooby up to?" Brady asked and Shaggy looked at him. "What do you mean?" Shaggy asked as he fanned the air.

Scooby then came from the other room carrying A bunch of junk before he dropped it on the floor. "Clues!" Scooby said. "Those aren't clues, Scoob. Those are just things you want. Like, why is a toilet brush a clue?" Shaggy said before Scooby picked the toilet brush up before singing into it.

"I see what's going on now" Brady said and walked over to Scooby and started to sing with him. "Just because you can sing in it doesn't make it a clue. It just makes it awesome" Shaggy said before laughing and singing with the other two.

"Hey what's that" Brady said pointing to the sticky note on Scooby's paw. Shaggy picked up the sticky note and read it. ""The Faux Ghost." We're in luck. It's tonight, Scoob!" Shaggy said before his eyes went wide. "We are detectives" Shaggy said. "Really?" Scooby asked and Brady nodded. "Yeah you found an actual clue" Brady said before Scooby and Scooby got excited.

The two started dancing and Brady just smiled watching them. They then heard a laugher and all three jumped a different direction. Scooby had jumped in the direction of the Black Knight ghost and was actually being held by him. When the three finally realized that the ghost was in the room with them, they screamed and ran for the nearest exit.
_______________________________
Hey guys so I know that you guys have been waiting for this for like..... Ever. So I have decided I want to do a character contest. Since we don't have a love interest for Shaggy in the second movie I thought it would be cool if one of you readers decided on the character. Here is some of the things you have to have in your character

Name

Hair color

Eye color

Nicknames(if the character has any)

Personality traits

Favorite color[cause the character will probably were it a lot(unless it's red)]

The contest will go until March 13th, which is two weeks from when I post this. Also put all the details in a message please. That's all for now. Have fun and see you guys later.

Also, can't wait till the musical is over so I can back to my regular updating schedule.