The black knight ghost

*A little while before the black knight ghost appears. With the others*

Daphne, Sammi, Fred, and Velma were walking when Daphne noticed a few glowing foot prints. "Shiny footprints" Daphne said pointing to them. "The glow is similar to the pterodactyl scale" Velma said and Sammi winched from the pain in her hand.

"You okay?" Fred asked as he looked at Sammi's hand. "I'll be fine. Anyways let's get back to looking for clues" Sammi said as she followed the footprints to the library. "Yes. I love it when clues leads us to the library" she said and grabbed a random book before starting to read it.

Fred came over and grabbed the book from her. "We're supposed to look for clues not read to your hearts content" Fred said before looking the the cover. "Or maybe we should check this out" Fred said and Sammi stuck her tongue out at him. "It looks like Wickles shares Jacobo's fascination with the supernatural" Velma said as she finally got up the stairs.

She and Daphne had hung back a bit. "He collects everything from Piri Reis to Aleister Crowley" Velma continued and looked at a book. The two girls were not aware the couple wasn't paying attention to them. "He collects dust too" Daphne said before Sammi turned her body around. "Guys come check this out" she said before Velma and Daphne went over to the couple.

"It's an obsolete Celtic text used by secret societies in the mid-19th century" Velma said as the front cover read all the names of the people who signed it. "Look! The book belonged to J. Jacobo, who was the original pterodactyl ghost" Sammi said.

"Maybe he gave it to Wickles before he died" Fred said and brought the book over to the table near by. "Can you read it?" Daphne asked Sammi and Sammi shook her head then Velma went over to the book. "It's an amalgamation of magic and science.
Here's a list of ingredients... on how to create your own carbon-based, organic, composite predators" Velma said and Sammi's eyes widened. "That means it's a book on how to create monsters" Sammi said before Velma nodded. A scream could be heard from the other three and the gang ran.
[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}
Meanwhile with Brady, Shaggy, and Scooby. The three ran into a nearby room and closed the doors behind them. Brady locked it and Shaggy and Scooby started grabbing stuff to block the door. "See him get through this!" Shaggy said as he and Scooby had the door blocked. Brady then started to help them. "We outsmarted that moron!" Shaggy said putting another item down.

The black knight ghost found a secret door and used it to get into the room. The ghost grabbed a lamp shade and Scooby grabbed it from him without even noticing the ghost. "Yeah! What a moron" Scooby said replying to Shaggy's statement. The black knight ghost then grabbed a suitcase and Brady finally noticed the ghost in the room before he fainted.

"Thanks" Shaggy said as he grabbed the suit case from the ghost. Shaggy the realized that the ghost was in the room and had a pure look of horror. "You're welcome" the ghost said before laughing and the two boys that were awake fell into the pile they created. The other four then ran into the room through another door that was connected to the room.

"Yo, metalhead! Bring it" Fred said holding up a shield. The ghost just smacked the shield into Fred's face a few times before stopping. "He brought it" Fred said before he fell to the ground, unconscious. The black knight ghost went to hit Fred with his sword before Sammi blocked it with a metal rod.

"Daphne go help the boys" Sammi said before her, Velma, and the ghost went into the Hall. Sammi blocked the sword with her rod and dodged a few times before grabbing Velma's arm to keep her friend from getting hit. They swung around the statue before Sammi shoved Velma back a bit. Sammi tried to stab the ghost were his stomach would be and the ghost laughed.

"Oh. That tickles" the ghost said and Sammi had a pure look of horror on her face like her brother had not to long ago. "This is bad" she said before the ghost tried to swing at her again. Sammi blocked it again and fell back onto some steps. Velma kept reading from the book while Sammi jumped up a step keeping herself from getting sliced in half.

The ghost and Sammi got to the top of the stairs and Sammi kicked the sword out of the ghosts hand. The sword fell down and almost hit Velma in the process. Sammi then jumped onto the rail and slid down. The sword then got up on its own and started to swing at Sammi again. Velma went back to reading out loud while the ghost walked down the stairs. "Look no hands" the ghost said mockingly.

"Anytime would be great Velma" Sammi said before the ghost cut the rod in half and then cut it down into smaller pieces. The ghost went to swing at Sammi but Velma moved her out of the way and kicked the ghost where the sun doesn't shine. The ghosts helmet jumped a little and the ghost looked like it was in pain. "Right in the wrong tables" the ghost said before Velma yelled run.

The boys and Daphne then came into the room. They ran out the door, after Scooby shoved the lamp shade onto the ghosts head. The gang left with Shaggy in the rear. They quickly head back to the mystery ink place where the gang would take some tests and Shaggy and Scooby would come up with a plan of their own.
_______________________________
Hey guys so I know this chapters are a bit shorter but that really because I want to make it a bit longer than the last book. Also I noticed that a few people have already put in a few characters in. In fact that gave me some motivation to work on this. Please keep suggesting character ideas and keep voting. I love you guys and see you guys soon.