Following wickles

Shaggy, Juliet, Brady, and Scooby doo were still next to the Faux ghost building. The boys were getting all the garbage off of them, while Juliet laughed to herself finding this amusing. "Ok. I got got to go before my dad comes out and yells at me" Juliet said and Shaggy shot up at the speed of sound.

"Wait" He said before he thought about what he was going to say next. Juliet turned around and saw him smiling at her. "Thanks for helping us! Also where did you get these outfits?" He asked trying to talk to her for just a little longer. "I made them. I went to school for this kind of thing but my dad couldn't afford it so I stayed back to help him" she said and Shaggy lost his smile. "Oh sorry" he said and Juliet smiled.

"It's ok. Really! I am just glad I got to let them get some use" she said and she started to walk away before Shaggy grabbed her arm. "Do you want these back?" He asked gesturing to the outfits. Brady and Scooby snickered at how Shaggy was behaving. "Keep them!" Juliet said and kissed Shaggy's cheek before walking away. Shaggy held his cheek before Brady cleared his throat.

Shaggy turned towards Brady and Brady pointed towards the door. Wickles was exiting the faux ghost and Shaggy nodded. From there, Shaggy, Scooby, and Brady followed the old man to a old mining town. They still seemed to have a few pieces of trash on them and so they kept picking pieces off.

"Stop wasting my time! You hear me? Now I want you to question all your scum-bucket friends. Fin out what they know about those stolen costumes! Or else you'll be known as the Soiled Underwear Ghost! I want answers. Now, Go! Now!" they heard coming from in front of them and the voice sounded familiar to them.

The frightened man had bumped into the three and quickly apologized and ran off. Shaggy looked in front of them and saw the familiar guy turn around. The guy revealed him self to be.. Patrick. "Shaggy. Scooby. Brady. What are you guys doing here?" he asked as he put on his glasses after wiping them off. 

"We just came down here to be undercover and stuff" Shaggy told Patrick with a bit of fear in his voice. "Me too. My museum got broken into again, so I ad to come here and try and get some answers. Gotta put on the tough-guy act, or these guys will eat me alive" Patrick said and the three boys started to laugh nervously.

"What's the matter? You don't believe me?" Patrick said and the boys looked at each other with panicked looks. "I'm kidding! It's the tough guy act" Patrick said and then he started to make monster sounds scaring the other three. Patrick then started to laugh again and the other three joined in realizing that he was messing with them.

"That was a Joke? That was good!" Shaggy said ad Patrick nodded. "You're a lot of fun. Try it, Scoob" Shaggy said and Scooby did a weak one. "It needs work" Patrick said and Scooby nodded. "we could stay and do this all night, which something tells me you would, but we gotta make like your personality and spilt" Brady said and quickly ran off with Shaggy and Scooby following behind. Patrick nodded behind him and walked off not offended by what Brady said.

-------------------------------

Shaggy, Scooby, and Brady followed Wickles into the old mining town and Shaggy and Scooby were dressed like bushes. Brady refused to wear something ridiculous as that. he was hiding behind Scooby's when Shaggy popped his head out. "Scooby-Doo! Scoob" Shaggy said into the can telephone the two made and Scooby was licking the inside of the can. "Rell-ro Rhaggy Scooby said and kept licking the can.

""Wickles has led us into a terrifying ghost town" Shaggy said and Brady sighed. "Ghost town?" Scooby questioned and Shaggy nodded. "Yes, a ghost town" Shaggy said and Scooby thought a bit before screaming into the can and ripping it out of Shaggy's hand which made his bush fall over.

Brady quickly made sure he hid behind Scooby's bush before Wickles turned around. "Them darn bushes yowling at me again. he said before shaking his head and walking out of sight. "Way to go Shag! Now we lost him" Brady said and led the other two into the building.

"Like, where did old man nutjob go?" Shaggy asked as they got in and Brady glared at Shaggy. "Gee, if someone hadn't told the dog it was a ghost town then we would have not lost him Brady said and Shaggy put his hands up in surrender.

Brady shook his head and crept around with the other two not far behind him. Brady and the other two would switch position after every shadow they passed. on the last change, Shaggy was in Brady's arms and holding onto a skeleton with a green eye. they both screamed and the three made a run for it.

Scooby, Shaggy, and Brady ran for a while before Shaggy yelled "Like, Let's skedaddle". They ran away from the skeleton until Scooby ran into a tool that lead to a secret elevator which they all took, except for the skeleton.

----------------------------------

Hey guys. so I am terrible at updating. I had finally updated the one of the other stories I have had on hold for like..... ever. I guess I finally had so motivation. anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, and the little Juliet and Shaggy moment. see you guys! bye!!!!!!!

P.S. I finally figured out how to add a cast!