The Control Panel and the club house

Shaggy and Scooby were left alone for a while, to look around when they found the control panel that turns on the machine

Shaggy and Scooby were left alone for a while, to look around when they found the control panel that turns on the machine. They had accidentally turned it on thinking it was a music machine and they created the last of the monsters.

Boy did they regret messing with it. Shaggy and Scooby's greatest nightmare came to life right in front of their eyes. Shaggy of course started to freak out but Scooby helped by smacking some sense into him.

The gang came back one at a time. "You guys find anything?" Fred said slowly trailing off as he saw Shaggy and Scooby surrounded by all the monsters they've ever faced. "He did it!" Scooby said pointing to Shaggy and Shaggy gave him a look.

"Fred, disconnect that control panel! Maybe it'll stop the machine!" Velma said as Fred nodded and got to the metal stairs. He slid down them and dodged all the attacks coming from the monsters. When he took the control panel off it did stop the machine but not the monsters.

The gang ran back through the hole and quickly got away from the monsters. "Quick the elevator!" Sammi said  as she opened the gate and everyone got in. The 10,000 volt ghost then cane out of an out lite and gave the gang a creepy smile.

"Wait for me" the volt ghost said and it made it spark in some places. "We're gonna die" Shaggy sis sand it sparked again. "Think positive" Daphne said and a few more sparks came out. "We're gonna die quickly" Shaggy said and Sammi glared at her brother. "Way to be positive" she said sarcastically and the elevator stopped.

The gang quickly got out and into the van. The 10,000 volt ghost followed closely behind and almost electrocuted everyone but they got to the van but the ghost could. "Wait where is my brother? And Scooby? And Brady?" Sammi said as she looked around the van. "Look we'll have to find them later. Right now we need to get out of here" Fred said and drove around until he got to the side of a big hill.

"Wait that's them" Sammi said as she pointed up at her brother and the other two sliding down the hill with trash can lids underneath them. The girls opened the side door and the boys fell in and ended upside down. "Are you guys okay?" Sammi asked her brother and Daphne moved over to where Brady was so she could check to see if he was okay.

"Sure. As long as you define "okay"
as "in massive agony." Shaggy said and Sammi rolled her eyes before moving up to the front right next to Fred. "We should get back to headquarters" Sammi said ready for this to be done so she could just stay at home and not worry about her brother getting into trouble.

"No! That'll be the first place they'll look for us" Daphne said and Velma spoke up. "I think I know where to go" Velma said and Fred seemed to catch on. Sammi turned on the news and she immediately wished she hadn't. The city was being attacked by the monsters. Heather Jasper How then tried to convince the gang to turn themselves in before the black knight broke into the news room and the screen went blank after that.

Sammi didn't say a word as she looked out the window to see a very familiar setting come around her. She looked at Fred and he stared ahead not saying anything. They pulled into the club house made up drive way and Sammi looked ahead. She didn't think she would be back. She didn't even really want to be back. The gang started to exit and Sammi looked at Fred.

"The old high-school clubhouse. We should be safe here. We haven't been here in years" Velma said as she and Daphne headed inside. Fred still didn't move and so Sammi grabbed his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. Fred looked down at their fingers and back at her.

"Freddy, are you okay?" Sammi said before she unbuckled and scooted closer to Fred. "Do you wanna talk?" She asked in a whisper and he sighed before letting go of her fingers. "Talking's for wimps. It's time for action" Fred said before getting out of the van and closing the door behind him leaving Sammi in the van looking at where Fred had been sitting moments ago.

She let a few tears slip as she looked down and rubbed her fingers against the seat. Brady went in not to long after Fred but not before giving Sammi a hug and glancing back to see if she would follow. Sammi bit her lip from trembling and she wiped her eyes as she let out a choked sob.

Shaggy was sitting in the far back and couldn't hear anything from Sammi. Both the siblings had hurt written on their faces. Sammi let the words Heather said earlier get to her. She let a few more tears out before she sniffed and looked back at her brother. 'The people want to know how you and Fred got together? I mean everyone was expecting him and Daphne to be together but you and Fred?' Heather's voice said in her head and that wasn't the worst one.

'Who are you kidding? Don't think I don't know your game. What do you do for the gang? Really? Velma's the smart one. Fred's the leader. Daphne's the face of the group. All you are is just some wannabe who got in the group because you were related to one of the members' Heather's voice said and Sammi sighed. "Who am I kidding" Sammi said before she looked at the club house.

She let all the memories of when the gang would throw a frisbee between each other and Sammi would sit on the side lines reading a book and slightly watching them. She knew she was never athletic and she knew better than to make a fool of herself.

She sighed about to let herself fully cry but was interrupted. By her brother. "Ghost" he screamed and Sammi looked back to see the ghost of Captain Cutler coming out of the pond. The rest of the gang quickly got back into the van and started to take off.

The ghost then shot a grappling hook at the back door to the van. The ghost then started to pull the van back and it stopped the van from moving forward. "Fine lets go back" Fred said before backing up into the ghost making him fly into the air and letting the gang escape for a moment longer.
————————————————————
Hey guys. So I am tired but I finally updated. I hope you guys like this and I hope you enjoyed the part where I put a lot of emotions into this. That was a lot of hard work(especially since I had to keep myself from crying). Anyways see you guys next week.

P.s. you guys must've known I was going to use one of those pictures sometime. (I mean it's Harry, Ron, and Hermione). (Still think it should have been Harry and Hermione instead of Ron and Hermione).

P. P. S. Sorry about the Harry, Ron, and Hermione rant back there. I'm a Harmione shipper(sorry people who ship Ron and Hermione, don't know their ship name).