Patrick comes over

Sammi and the gang went inside the mystery inc. hang out with determination on their faces. Shaggy, Scooby, and Brady went to the Kitchen and Velma and Daphne went to the computer room. "Me and Daph will compare the glow of those footprints to the pterodactyl scale" Velma said as they went on their way. "And we'll check out Mr. Wickles book" Sammi said as she took Fred to look at the book.

Fred grabbed her hand and inspected it as he took off the bandages. Sammi winched as the last part came off. "Bet fighting off that ghost didn't help much" Fred said as Sammi shook her head agreeing with him. She bit her lip to keep herself from whimpering while Fred wrapped the wound in a new bandage.

Meanwhile with Brady, Shaggy, and Scooby, they were in the kitchen coming up with a plan to prove Shaggy and Scooby belong in the gang. "Dude, The Faux Ghost is an awesome clue. But what do we do with it?" Shaggy asked and Brady put two fingers to his chin. "I know. How about we solve the mystery" Brady said and Scooby nodded along.

"If we solve the mystery by ourselves... it would certainly prove to the gang that we belong" Shaggy said and Brady and Scooby nodded. "Let's head to The Faux Ghost...find Wickles, and see what he knows" Brady said and Shaggy thought of something. "But first, let's give the gang the old slipperooney." Shaggy said and opened the fridge to get out the whip cream.

Sammi and Fred were observing the book as Shaggy and Brady came out of the Kitchen. "Hey guys" Shaggy said as Sammi closed the book to look at her brother. "Scooby's feeling kind of like he's got rabies. We're just gonna go outside to get some fresh air" Shaggy said and Scooby moaned like he was in pain. "I'm gonna go with them" Brady said and Sammi stared at the back of his head. "He's up to something" she said and turned back to the book.

Just then Velma and Daphne came out with smiles on their faces. "What's up, Velms?" Sammi asked as her and Fred got up to talked to their friends. "The analysis of the pterodactyl scale. It contains randamonium, which this books says is the critical ingredient needed to make monsters" Velma said and Sammi caught on. "Doesn't randamonium glow" Sammi said. "Like those footprints in Wickles' mansion?" Daphne said and Fred grew a smile on his lips.

"If we prove Wickles is behind this, this mystery goes down like a dot-com and Coolsville digs us again" Fred said and wrapped his arm around Sammi's waist. "Where would he get randamonium?" Daphne asked and Sammi had to think a bit on that one. "Randamonium is the byproduct
of silver mines. Like the abandoned mining town in old Coolsville" Sammi said and Velma had her lightbulb face on.

"Then we better get to that mining town
and see what's..." Velma said before she stopped and dropped to the ground. Velma crawled over to the couch before flipping over to the back. "Get rid of him!" Velma said before crawling over to the computer room doors. "Keep him busy" Daphne said before Sammi looked back to see Patrick standing at the door.

Sammi went after Daphne to follow her glasses wearing friend. "What are you doing Vel?" Sammi asked before she followed Velma by crawling. "He wants to ask me on a date" Velma said and Sammi smiled. "It's okay to be scared" Daphne said as she was behind Sammi.

"I am not scared. I've fought werewolves and ghosts. But in the end, we usually unmask them and it's a little scared man inside" Velma said and Sammi groaned as her hand was starting to hurt more. "It's the same with dating. Velma, have you ever considered that maybe werewolves and ghosts are just distractions to keep you away from what really frightens you? Intimacy with another person" Daphne said and all three girls were now standing.

After crawling in circles, Sammi's hand was starting to feel better. "And by intimacy, she mean someone who thinks you're really hot" Sammi said as she crossed her arms. "But I'm more comfortable in the world of logic and facts. And...l'm not hot" Velma said and Sammi took one do Velma's hands. "Yeah well, nether am I" She said and Daphne took Velma's other hand.

"Everybody has flaws, Velma. The object of a healthy relationship...is to never let the other person know they're there" Daphne said and Sammi nodded but then stopped thinking about what Daphne said. "Daphne, Sammi, I really like this guy. What would you do if someone thought...that you were some glamorous and mysterious jet-setter?" Velma said as she looked at Patrick through the window.

"I'd make myself one" Daphne said before pulling on Velma and taking her to her room to make her look "hot". Sammi helped straighten Velma's hair while Daphne picked out the outfit. Sammi and Daphne came out from the top of the stair with Velma following. Fred and Patrick looked up at Velma and stared. "Who's your mommy?" Velma asked and Patrick stuttered.

"My- My mommy?" He asked unsure of what was happening. " come on let's solve a mystery" Velma said and Fred chuckled as he grabbed Sammi's hand and all five of them walked out the door. The whole way Velma stumbled until they got to the Van. "They are so cute" Sammi said as she, Fred, and Daphne got in the front of the van and Patrick and Velma got in the back. Sammi smiled as she thought back to her first date with Fred.
_______________________________
Hey guys. You won't get to see the memory until next Chapter. I wanted to update and this seemed like a good place. Anyways I am so excited for you guys to keep telling me your ideas for Shaggy's love interest. I will be picking the character at random just so you guys know. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!!!