stalker (3)

|2.19.18|
________________________
"Ι ¢αи α¢¢єρт fαιℓυяє, єνєяуσиє fαιℓѕ αт ѕσмєтнιиg. Вυт ι ¢αи'т α¢¢єρт иσт тяуιиg."
-Мι¢нαєℓ ʝσя∂αи
______________________

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R T H R E E

~L A N D R Y~

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

Previously:

I flop on my bed and take out my phone, freezing when I see a text notification on the front.

A picture of me running while Landon's looking at me, laughing. The picture is clearly blurry, but you can still see my excitement in the picture while I run.

I smile and roll my eyes when I see who the picture is from.

Not Mr. Grouch.

Oh Landon.

XxXxXxX

"Then he said that I was being over dramatic! Like, how? All I said was that doing his homework is basically stabbing my eye with a pencil. That's how dull it is." Cami laughs at her own joke. "Get it?"

I roll my eyes and chuckle on the other side of the line. "Hilarious." Her laughter is slightly muffled as she flips over multiple pages of homework.

After Landon dropped me off, I decided to call Cami to see how she was. Turns out, calling her is a death wish, her mouth babbling words out every second she gets, which, in this case, was all the time since I figured I wouldn't talk much anyway.

She still would still talk over me.

"Hey, Cam, what happened with you and Aiden earlier today?"

Surprisingly, a moment of silence passed over my phone and I had to shake it to make sure it wasn't dead.

"Ca-"

"Yeah, yeah I'm here."

"Wow, this must be serious. You were quiet for about five seconds."

I can practically see her rolling her eyes before she speaks up. "Oh stop it. No but really, it was... awkward."

I wave my hand even though she can't see. "Go on.."

I throw my books on the floor and lean back on my bed, closing my eyes with the phone to my ear.

This is going to take a while.

"Okay, so, long story short, actually, I'll tell you the whole story." I laugh and shake my head.

"After you left, Aiden pulled me aside and he wanted to talk to me about his friends. He said he was sorry for teasing me. Can you believe that? It's been like what? A whole year and a half since his friends known I liked him, or like him, like I said I don't really know, and now he decides to apologize. I was furious. He didn't even care to mention Dezy"