cute (19)

THANKS FOR 1K READS! LET'S KEEP IT GOING
|4.28.18|
_____________________
I۷ɛ ცɛɛŋ ʂɬąཞıŋɠ ąɬ ɬɧɛ ɛɖɠɛ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ῳąɬɛཞ
ɩơŋɠ ąʂ ı ƈąŋ ཞɛɱɛɱცɛཞ
ŋɛ۷ɛཞ ཞɛąɩɩყ ƙŋɩῳıŋɠ ῳɧɧ
-Ɱơąŋą
_________________

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

~L A N D R Y~

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

Previously:

"I know you and Warren have something going on Landry. I'm not blind. But I just want you to know I care about you. You're like a sister to me."

I smile softly, grateful for the man in front of me.

"Thank you Landon." He smiles and kisses my forehead, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and leading us back to our table.

"How much you want to bet Liam kisses Molly." He asks and I laugh at his question.

"Why, looking for some details?" Landon rolls his eyes as we sit down.

"Shut up."

I laugh and shake my head, both of us eating our food as we gaze upon the kids running around the house without a care in the world.

XxXxXxX

After the party ended, Landon thanked me and drove me back home. He had to take Liam shopping for clothes and while I complained and awed at the same time, Landon drove me back home saying his little brother trying on clothes wouldn't be the most interesting thing in the world.

I thanked him and went inside, calling Cami after just to find out she went to her cousin's award ceremony. As of now, I was currently sitting outside, watching the cars pass by.

I considered going to the park, but I could only stay there for a small amount of time before getting bored. An idea popped in my mind and I picked up my phone. I clicked on Warren's name and tilted my head, staring at the screen as if my life depended on it.

Letting out a breath of frustration, I tap the call button, looking out mindlessly as it rings.

What would I even say?

There isn't a doubt I've grown to like Warren. He doesn't show the bad boy attitude Landon used to cover him as. When you hang out with him as much as I have, you get used to him smirking all the time and his slightly funny demeanor.

I get lost as I think about his face. His blue eyes holds many emotions, and surprisingly he doesn't bother to cover them up. I can see the sadness, anger, and slight betrayal towards his brother, even though neither of us are sure what exactly happened with him and my father.

He also shows protectiveness when near Cami and I. I can see the humor whenever Dean acts like the child he is. I laugh slightly, interrupting my own thoughts as I voice sounds through my screen.

"Landry?" I shake my head and look at the screen. Warren had given me his number a while back and this has to be the first time I called him.

"What's wrong?" I embarrassingly almost swoon slightly at the sleepy croak of his voice.

"I'm bored." Was the best I could come up with. My heart picks up slightly as he chuckles lowly, and I can hear the movement of blankets and pillows as he supposedly shifts in his bed.