stuffed animals (8)

|3.16.18|
____________________
yoυr ғυтυre wιll alwayѕ вe тнere. ιт'ѕ υp тo yow нow yoυ approacн ιт
_________________

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R E I G H T

~L A N D R Y~

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

Previously:

I glance over at Landon and Aiden smirking at the girls. "There's that fire."

Landry and Cami roll there eyes, Landry catching my gaze, and I smile.

"Well done Doll."

She smiles and shakes her head, looking at the group in front of her. She turns to Cami and whispers in her ear.

"We have our work cut out ahead of us with these boys."

XxXxXxX

"School is boring, school really sucks, I'm just here to have some fun."

I laugh at Dean, who is currently skipping up and down the hallway, singing very loudly. It's been a whole month with these boys so far, and it's safe to say I've never experienced such a tiring group.

Warren, although he hung out with us often, always seemed to get a call and would leave us. People could still consider him having the bad boy attitude but I wouldn't really say so.

We never really hung out after school, but sometimes I can't help the smile on my face when I see him. To me, he gives a good vibe and I wouldn't mind getting to know him more.

Him and I would fool around often and he'll have that player attitude I mentioned the night at Cami's party. Winking at me, teasing me, all those thing you see a regular guy do to an ordinary girl.

And honestly I wouldn't complain.

Sarah barely bothered us anymore, seemingly losing interest every day we told her off. Most likely gave up.

"My best friend is a child..." Warren mumbles besides me.

Dean turns and glares at him. "I'm a hot child." He flexes his arms and I see Cami turn from her conversation with Aiden to look. I roll my eyes and see Aiden tense up.

"You may be a hot child, but I'm a hot guy."

Aiden comes up besides Dean and puts him in a headlock, flexing his arm around Dean's head as well.

"Oh my." Cami breaks out into a fit of laughter. I chuckle besides her and look over to Landon who is staring at Dean and Aiden amusedly.

Dean takes Aiden's arm and maneuvers quickly so he's the one in a headlock. Dean smirks while Aiden grumbles.

"Okay okay enough boys." Cami steps forward and pushes them both apart. They smirk at her and Aiden slings an arm over her shoulder. She rolls her eyes and keeps walking.

I laugh and look up to Warren. "Dean is really something."

He shrugs. "Very different."

I roll my eyes. "Aren't we all?"

He nods and smiles down at me before Dean speaks up.

"Hey guys we should go somewhere together today."