spill (14)

A/N Chapter 14 is a semi continuation from Chapter 13. This chapter is the perspective of Landry when they go into the hospital

|4.1.18|
Happy Easter and April Fools! Special Update!
_________________
Iɬʂ ŋơɬ ɬɧɛ ɠơơɖცყɛ ɬɧąɬ ɧųཞɬʂ ცųɬ ɬɧɛ ʄɩąʂɧცąƈƙʂ ɬɧąɠ ʄơɩɩƙῳ
________________

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R   F O U R T E E N

~L A N D R Y~

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

Previously:

He hums in response and closes his eyes, ignoring the colorful lights from the television as we walk out of his room. A breath of relief comes out of Landry's mouth as she steps through the doorframe, wrapping her arms around herself as she stares at the floor. "Hey, you okay?"

I step in front of her and look at her, waving my hand near her face slightly before she jerks her head up to me. "I never asked what your brother's name was." She questions and I realize I never told her.

She waits patiently for my answer, still seeming to be in a slight daze before I clear my throat and answer her.

"Cole. Cole Black."

XxXxXxX

I look up at Warren while the elevator moves slowly, the tension seeming to grow with every level gone up. The sound of the elevator as we arrive makes Warren jump anxiously and I can't help but smile slightly at his nervousness. I reach over and grab his hand for comfort making him look down. I smile at him seeing that he's more calm and drag him out of the elevator, making him chuckle.

I feel him pull my hand the opposite direction and I curse myself for not knowing where I was going. We walk hand in hand before he stops, looking in through the small window on the door. I see him gulp and breathe deeply before turning the knob, holding it out for me as I walk through.

"Ah, brother, long time no se-" his raspy voice gets cut off and I look over to him, meeting his eyes as he stares me down. I smile softly, slightly uncomfortable with the given situation as he looks me up and down. Walking closer to Warren, I see him furrow his eyebrows as I continue to gaze at his brother before turning to me.

He turns his head and nods towards the guy in the bed. "How are you feeling?" His brother chuckles and raises his eyebrows at Warren, tensing up as he turns his head to face his younger sibling. "Oh you know, just peachy, being in a bed for half a year really puts a bright light in my day." He answers and Warren sighs, giving him a dumb look.

His brother rolls his eyes and turns his head. I catch him staring and meet his blue eyes, looking at him deeply. I see Warren between the two of us before a wave of recognition hits me.

I look into the pair of blue eyes, fear hitting me hard as I back up to the nearest wall. He stealthily steps closer, a grin forming on his face with each movement he makes. I gulp as he raises his hands and I flinch as he brings it down. I wait for the impact of his hit, however nothing comes. Looking up, I see him smirk at me evilly before he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So, anything I should know about?" I hear his brother ask, nodding his head towards Warren. His tense figure walks over to one side of his bed. "We overheard.. Ralph-"

"Ah, that old man." He interrupts Warren who glares at him. His brother holds his hands up in surrender and allows Warren to continue "Anyways, Ralph said something about you."