sass (18)

A/N Keep voting for more chapters!

|4.22.18|
________________
[̲̅e̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅j̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅y̲̅] [̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]
[̲̅l̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅][̲̅s̲̅]
_______________

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R   E I G H T E E N

~L A N D R Y~

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

Previously:

"Go Warren." I give him a warning glare and he chuckles, winking at me and hopping down.

"Landry, you there?"

I close the window and run to my bed, getting in my covers and closing my eyes, just as the door opens revealing my mom.

She hums and walks over to me, kissing my forehead weakly.

She walks out and shuts the door and I lean up in my bed, staring at the window and chuckling slightly.

I whisk my shirt off, laying down in just a sports bra and joggers, too lazy to change.

Giving the window one last look, I roll my eyes as the tree leaves rustle before stopping, darkness overcoming me at the same time as I fall asleep.

XxXxXxX

The next morning I rush out of my bed, throwing on some clothes and messily brushing my hair. I run out the door and hop in my car, driving to my class quickly. I frown when recognition hits me and mentally face palm.

It's Sunday. I have no classes.

I grumble and reverse out of the school, carefully taking a sharp turn. I start going driving forward but freeze when I hear a small thump on the back of my car. My eyes widen and I turn my head, not being able to see anything. I huff and get out of my car, slowly making my way to the back.

My hands cover my mouth when I see a young guy, rubbing his scratched arm as he looks down.

"Oh my goodness, are you alright?"

The boy jerks his head up and smiles slightly. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just a little scratch. Got startled there."

I sigh and hold out my hand, signaling him to take it. He complies and takes my hand, hauling himself up with little of my help. I frown and look at the multiple burns on his arm.

"I have a first aid kit." Before he has a chance to decline, I pop open my trunk and haul out a small red box, setting in on the dash of the car.

"Let me see your arm."

He gives me a hesitant look before rolling his eyes, a small smile on his face as he hands me his arm. I take it gently and get out some dressing and peroxide, dabbing it on his cuts lightly. I wrap the bandage around his arm and he scowls at it slightly.