tighten (20)

|5.2.18|
______________________
Ԁѧṅċıṅɢ ıṅ ṭһє ṃjяяȏя
ṡıṅɢıṅɢ ıṅ ṭһє ṡһȏẇєя
_______________

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

~L A N D R Y~

➖➖➖➖➖➰➖➖➖➖➖

Previously:

I catch his emphasis on 'this' and watch him as he walks in front of me, hauling me up and older his shoulder. I squeal and look back, hitting is hard arms and back in the process.

I gasp in surprise and he smirks, putting me back and winking at me. He opens my door and pushes me inside lightly, smirking when he closes it.

All I could do was hit the window and huff, crossing my arms as he comes to his side of the car. He grins at me before turning the engine on, driving away from his mom's house with me, a grumbling child, next to him along the way.

XxXxXxX

The morning after Warren dropped me off, I woke up with a incoherent mumble, padding my hand across my nightstand trying to grab my phone.

Nothing much had happened after he drove me home. I pretty much jumped on my couch and stayed there for the remainder of the day.

Grabbing my phone, I see a text from Cami. I squint my eyes and look closer at the screen, throwing it on my bed and start to get ready once I see that she was going to pick me up. I dress casually and slip on some sneakers, slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking outside, just in time to see Cami pull up in to my driveway.

"Hey." I utter as I hop into the car.

She smiles and starts reversing out from my house. "Hey! How was the rest of your weekend?"

I chuckle and rub the behind my neck. "Well, yesterday I may have thought I had a class."

"Ah. Yeah, happens to everyone."

I hum and play with my fingers, debating whether or not I should say anything else. Silently, I was hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"How are you and Warren?" She questions, turning to me with a sly smirk on her face.

I refrain from blushing, giving out a chuckle to pretend my slightly rosy cheeks were from laughing.

"We are fine."

"So.. nothing interesting? You had to have done something rather than drive to school, realize it was still the weekend, and drive back without another thought of doing something other than sit on your couch." She deadpans, looking me dead in the eye as we park.

I hear a click and get halted in my spot when I try to get out.

Child lock.

I sigh, turning to Cami with a bored expression on my face. "And you have child lock set on your car why?"

"Don't answer my question with one of your own."

This girl.

I huff, crossing my arms and sitting back in my seat. "Fine, daughter of a FBI agent. What would you like to know?"

She smiles proudly at me and I raise my eyebrows waiting for her interrogation mood to surface.

"What exactly did you do this weekend."