Chapter 2: May and Dawn

Ash and Misty got back to the rest at Ash's home in Pallet. Brock fixed dinner. "We're home!" Ash called as he walked, with Misty trailing closely behind Ash. 'Great! Just in time for dinner." Brock said.

Ash ran to the kitchen table when he heard that. "Typical Ash." Misty said, and sat down beside him.

 'Hey Ash?" She said. "Yef?" Ash said with a mouthful of steak. Pikachu had a mouthful of ketchup. "Can I sit beside you?" She said.

Ash finished his mouthful and nodded yes. "So Serena, I saw you on TV at your Showcase. You were really good," Misty said, "Maybe we could battle sometime?" Serena faked a smile. "Sure."

"Maybe Misty isn't so bad...Wait what am I thinking!?" Serena thought.

Everyone finished. "Hey Mom, Can Misty sleep in my room?" Ash said. Misty blushed a deep red. "Of course." Delia said, and she lowered her voice a bit. "Are you gonna confess to Misty?" Ash blushed a deep red "MOOO-OM!" Ash whined.

Delia chuckled. "Brock is it okay if you sleep on the couch?" Brock nodded. "Ok then Serena, Clemont and Bonnie can sleep in the guest room, I'll get everything ready." She said and walked off.

In The Guest Room...

Serena went into the bathroom in the guest room and changed into a light pink pajama shirt and white pajama pants. She put a light pink bow on her head as some sleeping accessory (although idk why anyone would put a sleeping accessory on)

Serena came out and the others got changed one by one in the bathroom. (NOT TOGETHER XDDDD) When they were done Clemont, and Bonnie went to sleep, but Serena stayed awake thinking of Ash and Misty.

"What if Ash really does like her...but...how could he like a brat like...grr Miss Mermaid..." Serena muttered, half-asleep "But, I should get to sleep..." She said and turned over and went to sleep.

In Ash's Room...

"Ash... I Love you..." Misty said. They finally confessed. "Misty," Ash leaned in slowly and kissed her. Then Misty woke up staring straight at a sleeping Ash's face. (IM SO FUCKING EVIL) She blushed like crazy, then Ash woke up. They both blushed a scarlet red. "I'm- I-I...I'm sorry." Misty said.

"U-Uh it's fine..." Ash said. Misty rolled over and went back to sleep. At about like 3:00 in the morning Ash woke up. He sighed and did something no one thought he would do, he kissed Misty on the cheek and hugged her while she was asleep

(*fangirls*)

Misty woke up (like at 8 in the morning) on top of Ash. She blushed a deep scarlet red then jumped up, and scared Ash awake.

"Mornin' Misty." He said, sleepily. "U-Uh hi Ash..." She said, still blushing a deep scarlet red. Ash sat up but hit his head on the wall and fell back. "Oh my gosh Ash are you okay!?" Misty said, checking Ash's head out.

"Yeah yeah i'm fine, I smell food." He said. Misty sighed and got up. Ash ran out to the kitchen, Misty trailing quickly behind.

"Hi guys." A familiar voice said. 'Nice to see you again Ash and Misty." "May? Dawn?" They both said. 

Misty and Ash literally bolted to them. They both hugged them half to death. "Ow Ow okay okay I missed you too Ash." May said.

"What May said, Misty." They took turns hugging each other. Ash and Dawn, Misty and May, so on.

"And Gary!" Gary said as burst through the door. "Did ya win any leagues Ashy-boy?" He said, while hugging him. "Of course not." Ash said. (STOP BREAKIN THE FOURTH WALL KJ JEEZ XD)

Gary lowered his voice a little "Hey I heard about your crush on red over there." Ash blushed a deep scarlet red "S-Shut up Gary..."

"Anyway," Gary said, But Ash butted in. "Anyway we should all eat?" Everyone sighed and nodded their heads. "Typical." The 3 girls muttered.

Just Then, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie walked down but Serena, looked different. She had a side ponytail in her hair, being tied up by a pink bow. She had a light pink crop-top on and red suspenders.

She wore some short blue-jean shorts and some pink Converse. Everyone had a 'What the Fuck' look on their faces, especially Misty.

"Um Serena, why do you-" But Ash got cut off by Misty's hand covering his mouth. Misty was pissed. Full-on pissed. She was looking straight at Serena with this, 'Oh it's on' look.