Chapter 1: Back Home In Pallet

Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie were walking to Ash's hometown in Kanto. "So did you travel with anyone on your journey in Kanto?" Serena asked Ash, hoping that if he did travel with anyone that it wasn't a girl.

"Yeah I traveled with 2 people. Brock the Pewter city gym leader. He's an awesome cook and took great care of us on our journey," Ash said.

"So far so good." Serena thought. "And Misty," He said.

"Great. At least he doesn't like her...I hope." Serena thought. "She's the Cerulean city gym leader. She specializes in water type pokemon. She's...my best friend...I miss her so much." Ash blushed a bit at the end of his sentence.

"Great! He likes her! I'll...just ruin Ash's love for Misty!" Serena thought. "She sounds neat! Wonder if she can take care of big brother!" Bonnie said.

"Bonnie!" Clemont said, using his aipom-arm thingy. "Yeah maybe Misty will like Clemont..." Serena thought.

"Yeah she does sound neat." Serena said.  They heard footsteps behind them.

Suddenly, they heard a voice behind them. "Ow hey cut it out!" Ash said. Something red was pulling his ear. "So, you missed me Mr. Pokemon Master?" It was Misty.

She let go. "Ash! Are you okay?" Serena said as she ran up to a happy Ash. Serena was mad at what the red thing did. "Yeah I'm fine," Ash said, "Misty! Your here! How'd you get here so fast?" Ash said and squeezed Misty.

"Okay Okay Ash you can let go now. I missed you so much." Misty said as she hugged Ash back. Ash let go of Misty and introduced her to the others. "This is Clemont." Ash said as he pointed to Clemont.

"Hi, It's nice to meet you." Misty said. "You too, this is Bonnie my little sister." He said pointing to Bonnie. "Hi I'm Bonnie will you take care of my big brother?" Bonnie said.

"Bonnie!" Clemont said as he used his Aipom-Arm thing on Bonnie. "And I'm Serena..." Serena said a little pissed off. "Nice to meet you, I'm Misty the Cerul-" Misty said but got cut off by Serena saying, "Yeah we know." Misty didn't do anything but she looked a little pissed.

 "Let's just go home to Pallet..." Ash said, trying to stop it before anything happened.

They all got to Ash's home in Pallet and were greeted by Mr. Mime. Delia came to the door after it opened. "Oh Ash! Your home!" Delia said as she hugged her son. Ash hugged her back. "I missed you too mom."

Someone was at the kitchen counter in an apron. "There's someone here who wants to see you." Delia said.

Ash went to the guy at the counter. 'Hello?" Ash said. The guy turned around and Brock was there! "Brock!" Ash said as he bro-hugged Brock. "Hey Ash! How have you been? Did you win the league?" He said.

"I've been good and of course not..." (I SHOULDNT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL ACTUALLY XD) Ash said. Brock quieted down a little bit. "Have you confessed to Misty yet?" Ash blushed a deep red. "N-No actually I haven't." He said. "Hey Brock." Misty said.

"Ash, I was wondering if we could catch up." Misty said. "We should go to Cerulean." Misty said. "Mom is it okay if I go to Cerulean with Misty?" Ash said. Delia looked a little sad but let him go to Cerulean.

At Cerulean...

"So Ash..." Misty said as she walked around the Cerulean Gym's aquarium, "How was Kalos?" Ash looked away from the tank and focused on what Misty was saying. "Um...good I guess. I didn't win the league." He said.

"So still not a Pokemon Master?" Misty chuckled. "Yeah I guess..." Ash said chuckling also. "Hey! How about we have a battle! For old times sake." Misty said with a sparkle in her eyes. "Of course!" Ash said.

Misty grabbed Ash's hand and led him to the battlefield. Misty and Ash both blushed without each other knowing that they blushed.

"Would 1 vs. 1 be good Ash?" Misty said, prepared for anything that Ash would dish out. "Ok! Pikachu your up!" Ash said.

Misty sent out her Starmie. "Pikachu! Use Iron Tail." Ash said. "Starmie, Go in the air and counter it with Bubble Beam!" Misty said.

Ash's used Iron Tail but Starmie sent Pikachu back with Bubble Beam. Pikachu fell into the water but quickly swam up onto one of the platforms in the water.

"Use Thunderbolt!" Ash said to Pikachu.  It hit Starmie before it could do anything, and Starmie fell into the water. "Recover!" She said and Starmie got on the platform again. "Whoa that's incredible Misty!" Ash said.

"I've taught it some new moves." She said. "Starmie! In the water now." Misty said. She just made a huge mistake.

"Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt on the water." The Thunderbolt Attack hit the water and Starmie fainted. "You did great Starmie, Return." Misty said to her Starmie as she returned it to its pokeball.

"Just like the old times isn't it Mist?" Ash covered his mouth as the nickname slipped out. "I-I'm Sorry it...." Ash stuttered. Misty chuckled a little as she walked up to Ash and a tired Pikachu. "It's ok Ashy." Misty said.

Ash chuckled at the nickname. "Hey Pika-pal! How are you?" She said as Pikachu jumped into her arms. She hugged Pikachu. "How about we go back to the rest?" Misty said. Ash nodded and said, "Race ya!" "Oh Your not gonna win I will!" Misty said. "You didn't win the gym match did you?" Ash chuckled as he sped up. 

"Be quiet! You didn't win any of the leagues!" Misty said as she sped up to catch him.