Memories

Ash woke up at about 3 in the morning, hugging Misty, like she was going to leave in the middle of the night. He kissed her baby soft cheeks. "I'll never let you go Misty." He whispered, trying not to wake Pikachu up, who fell asleep after Ash and Misty confessed. "At least only Pikachu knows, I do't want anyone to know..." Ash set Misty aside gently and went to his desk.

He looked at a picture that had Him, Brock, Misty, May, and  Max in one picture. He took it off the magnet that was holding it onto the back of the desk and looked at it thoroughly. He recalled the exact time and place they were at when they took it. 

~flashback~

Thursday, April 20th 2003, 10:34 AM, (IDK WHAT TOWN SO IM GONNA MAKE ONE UP) Flouraway Town. "Misty!" Ash yelled, seeing a silhouette of a girl with a side ponytail quickly walk up to them. "Hey you guys!" She said happily. "Hi Brock! Hi Ash! How have you been doing?" Pikachu jumped into her arms happily. "Hey Pikachu!" Ash smiled. ''We've been doing great? What about you?" 

"Oh, Running the gym is hard, hey your May, and your Max right?" Misty said, obviously directing it at May and Max. May rushed up to her, what looked like faster than Sonic. 'Hi I'm May! We've heard so much about you! How about we take a picture!" Before Misty could say anything, May got her camera out and took a picture with all of them in it.

~flashback end~

Misty had her eyes closed happily, holding her Togepi and smiling. Ash and May were smiling and doing a peace sign with their hands. Max was just...there...smiling also. and Brock was just crossing his arms and doing his usual, non-teeth, smile.. "So many memories..." Ash whispered, trying not to wake Misty.

"Nice picture!" A familiar voice said. Ash turned around and Misty was standing there, watching Ash looking at the pictures. "Oh, Morning Misty." Ash whispered, still trying not to wake anyone up. Misty kissed him on the cheek. "Morning, I remember that picture." Ash just realized that she was wearing his Kalos jacket and Kalos hat.

"Misty...what are you wearing?" Ash said, chuckling a little. "My name is Ash...I remember Misty! I had a crush on her in Kanto!" Misty said proudly, mimicking Ash. He laughed and hugged her.

"I love you Misty." Ash whispered.

"I love you too, Ash." She said.