The Date

Clemont was blushing like crazy. "Big Brother likes Serena!" Bonnie said and kept repeating. Clemont blushed even harder. "No! N-N-No...No I D-D-D-Don't!" Clemont stuttered. Serena giggled and walked over to Clemont and took his hand. Clemont blushed so hard that he fainted.

"Clemont!" Serena screamed, and caught him. She put him on the couch for him to rest. Suddenly someone with lavender colored hair walked in. He grunted and leaned in the doorway. "Paul!" Dawn yelled, and ran up and hugged him half to death.

Paul grunted and cracked a little smile. Everyone said "Aww" and carried on. "Hey! I have something...or someone for you Bonnie!" May said. "Really! Like a boyfriend?!" Bonnie yelled happily. May nodded. "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX, I NEEEEEEEED YOU!" A kid that looked about Bonnie's age walked in. He was wearing glasses and he had black hair. "What May...Ooh a Dedenne!" Max got sidetracked.

"THERE'S NO TIME FOR RESEARCHING POKEMON!" May yelled. "Right now what's important is, your new girlfriend!" Bonnie was really happy and Max blushed like crazy. "Really!?" She took his hand. "I heard you really like Pokemon! Let's go to Oak's lab!" Bonnie said and kissed him on the cheek while running off. Max cracked a little smile.

"Aww! Young Love!" Dawn exclaimed. (DEFINITLY NOT MY OTHER STORY LEL) Everyone nodded. Clemont woke up. "W-What happened?" He said, searching for his glasses, which fell off in the process. Serena giggled and put them back on his eyes. "You passed out from blushing so hard." She said.

"Oh..." Clemont muttered, clearly embarrassed. Misty looked away from watching them and met eyes with Ash. He smiled and turned to her. "Misty," He put his hand on her cheek. "You look gorgeous tonight." luckily, no one was watching them, everyone else was talking. Misty blushed. "Ash..." Their faces were inches away.

"I-I..." They leaned in closer and closer until... "OK PEOPLE LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!" Dawn yelled. Misty jumped back from the sudden outburst. She screamed eternally. (Her reaction was Serena's reaction when she couldn't dance with Ash in the anime, Ash's reaction was that too, but both inside their heads.)

"Yeah..." Ash and Misty nodded, sadly, taking each others hands. Gary was already at the dance with Leaf Green. Dawn took Paul's hand and May took Drew's hand, Clemont with Serena and they went out to the car.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

When they got out, everyone was blinded by May's huge dress. "Why. Is. This Thing. So BIG!!!" She said, trying to tug it out of the car. Drew grabbed her hands to help her out of the car, but she stumbled into his arms. They blushed. He put a rose in her hair. "T-Thanks hun..." She said,  kissing him on the cheek.

====================================

STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO CHILDREN LEL

~KJ