Serena Knows

Misty and Ash went back to sleep and woke up at a normal time, 10:00. May and Dawn were already up. "Morning Ash!" Misty said, and kissed him on the cheek. Ash fluttered his eyes opened and smiled. "Good Morning." He sat up and kissed her right back. Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming down the hall to Ash's room.

Misty quickly walked up the ladder to Ash's bed and pretended like she was asleep. Ash pretended like he was asleep on the floor. Turns out it was just his mom. She walked back out and Misty and Ash opened there eyes again.

"I smell bacon..." Ash sniffed, and licked his lips. He suddenly bolted upright and ran downstairs. Misty chuckled a little and followed suite. May was downstairs cooking the bacon. "Good Morning lovebirds!" She said. Misty blushed. "Be quiet May!" Ash quickly grabbed 6 pieces of bacon and 2 eggs. Misty grabbed about 2 pieces of bacon and 2 eggs and sat down by Ash and smiled.

Ash flashed Misty a goofy grin with his face stuffed with food. Misty chuckled a bit at how Ash and Pikachu were both in sync with each other. When they eat, when they breath, even when they run together! Misty looked back down at her food and smiled as she ate. "Wow, ever since the start. Just like me and Ash, well Pikachu was an asshole to Ash at the start but still..." She thought to herself as she ate.

Then Misty had an idea. "Hey guys." She said. "Maybe we could go to my gym's pool today." Everyone's faces lit up. "That'd be great!"

"I wanna see the Pokemon!" Bonnie and Max yelled. "Please don't worry. Everyone will get to do something they want to do today." They all ran outside, except for Serena.

~flashback, Serena's POV~

Oh I love him so much. I wanted to watch him get dressed in the morning, I wanted to do everything with him. People think I like that nerd Clemont, of course not! I mean he's really nice, but...not the person I'm looking for.

I climbed up to Ash's window, and saw Ash talking to Pikachu. Misty was asleep, which was good. I heard Ash's mumbled voice, he said, "I love her Pikachu! I love her! I really do!" Did he really just say that!? Oh finally my dreams were coming true! My face lit up, and I stayed at the window, listening to what else he had to say.

"Oh Pikachu! She really likes you too, not love like but you know what I mean!" He whispered to his Pikachu. 'Pika Pikapi!" It nodded. 'Reffering to me!' I thought.

"A fiery personality and fiery red hair! A water-type gym leader! How better could that possibly get!?" He whispered. I put my fist to my chest sadly, and climbed down the window. I Sat by a bush and started to cry. then I was filled with anger. 

'Ash to ashes Misty! It's On!'

~flashback end, Normal POV~

Serena rubbed her arms sadly. Clemont stayed back and put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok Serena?" He asked, Serena snapped out of her flashback and smiled at him. 'Yeah, I'm okay." Clemont nodded and walked out with Serena. She suddenly remembered what she said last night.

"Ash to Ashes Misty, It's On." She muttered.