Cerulean Gym

there is going to be some fourthwheel shipping in this one so PREPARE TO BE AMAZED...and prepare to faint cause its gonna be KAWAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

===

"We're here!" Misty said, opening up the large doors to the Cerulean Gym. "Hot girls!" Brock yelled, running into the Cerulean gym to see Daisy, Lily, and Violet. Luckily, Misty dragged Brock back to the group by the ear.  "Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!" He yelled, because his Croagunk poisoned him, too.

"Brock, their annoying, Not as annoying as you though." "Like, welcome to the Cerulean Gym everybody, do what you want, Misty is, like, the Gym leader around here." Daisy said. Violet  leaned close to Serena. "Aaaaand she may want to swim with Ash over there." She whispered.

"Violet!" Misty growled and blushed. "It's true though." Violet said in her usual surfer voice. Misty blushed even redder, until Serena took her cover up off and jumped in the water, trying to distract Ash from Misty. It, Luckily, didn't work. 

"Come on guys jump in!" Serena called out to them. "Ok!" Ash took his shirt off, which made Misty and Serena blush, and jumped in. Clemont, Bonnie, May, Dawn, Drew, Max, and Brock jumped in also. Ash popped his head out of the water. "Misty...Why aren't you jumping in." Misty gave a devious grin. ''Oh, Just waiting on a certain someone or should I say...something." Ash didn't understand what she meant by that, but went along with it and started swimming around again.

Paul sat and put his feet in the water. Dawn swam by him. "Come on Paul, jump in!" He crossed his arms. 'Hn' is all that came out of his mouth. Dawn sighed sadly. "Please?" She wasn't even trying to look cute but charmed Paul. "My god she's so cute..." He thought. He sighed, uncrossed his arms, and slowly got in. Dawn smiled and splashed him in the face. He honestly didn't care much and splashed her back.

Drew flicked his hair as he got in the pool with May. "Ha I knew you'd get in the pool!" May said, with dignity, looking up with closed eyes. Drew gave her a devious smile and splashed her in the face. May looked back down at him, like she was gonna slap him. Drew backed away slowly. May smiled and splashed him in the face. "Oh that's it!" They continued splashing each other in the face until Drew grabbed her, bridal style, and carried her underwater. "AAAH DREW - !! blublublelubleub." May yelled, before going underwater. Drew carried her back up and before she could say anything he kissed her full on the lips. May did nothing and kissed back, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey Max come on!" bonnie jumped up and down, grabbing Max's hand while jumping. "Whaaaa!? Oh Ok! Sure!" Bonnie smiled. "Yay! Come on Maxy!" Bonnie blushed hearing what she said. "Ok...B-B-Bunny..." (IM SORRY I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE! XDD) Max blushed a scarlet red. Bonnie blushed a little bit, clutched his hand harder, and jumped in.They both popped their heads out of the water and hugged each other. Dedenne jumped on Max's head and Ralts jumped on Bonnie's head. (Yes, Max has a Ralts in this story) "Wow, Ralts really likes me!" Bonnie giggled and petted it. "Ra Ralts!" It cried happily. "Your Dedenne really likes me too, not as much as I like you though." Max blushed and petted Dedenne. Suddenly, Bonnie kissed him on the cheek. "Don't think I didn't hear you, Maxy." Bonnie smiled and hugged him. "I love you Maxy." He blushed but kissed her head. "I love you too, Bunny." 

Suddenly, something flew up out of the water and roared. Everyone screamed and got out. Misty did nothing, and petted it. It was Gyarados! "W-W-What is that thing!?" Max said, as he got his Pokedex out and scanned Gyarados.

Gyarados, The Ferocious Pokemon,Once Gyarados goes on a rampage, its ferociously violent blood doesn't calm until it has burned everything down. There are records of this Pokémon's rampages lasting a whole month. 

Serena, and the others, Except for Brock, Ash and Misty looked scared out of their minds! "I-I'm not going back in!" Serena yelled. "Don't be afraid, This is one of the best Pokemon I have! It's really nice." Gyarados tried to look as cute as it could and put its head by Serena, Bonnie, And Max. Bonnie giggled and sat on it's head. "Come on Max! Gyarados isn't bad at all!" Bonnie grabbed his hand and put Max on Gyarados's head. "Y-Your right!" He said, still clutching her hand while sitting down. Bonnie didn't mind and blushed a little.

"Pika Pika Pi!" Pikachu said, crawling up Gyarados' back. Gyarados smiled and swam around in the water. "Come on guys! Let's jump in!" Misty said, Grabbing Ash's hand, and jumping into the water.

Serena growled a bit.

Ash.

To.

Ashes.